The Plan

Fate ~Heaven's Path~

 

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are in Kyuhyun’s chamber. They are discussing about KYUHYUN-WHAT-SO-CALLED-GREAT-IDEA.

 

“So what are you saying is we will jump inside the temple then disguises ourselves as druids and looks after your so called love?” Eunhyuk said with both his eyes widen. Kyuhyun just nods his head with the big grin of his.

 

“Are you crazy?!!!!” Eunhyuk shout. “Do you know what will happen to us if they caught us? They curse us! You like those in the fairy tales! Do you want to turn into a frog? Or become an ugly beast?” Eunhyuk said in a panic tone.

 

“Relax Hyuk, you are imagining too many things. They won’t dare do that to us, I’m the Crown Prince for God sake.”

 

“Yes you are the Crown Prince, you are the only son of the emperor, how about me?”

 

“You are the general.”

 

“Yes and there are a lot of people who are ready to replace me once I get cursed and become a frog!”

 

“Oh My God Hyuk! Relax that won’t happen! And beside if you really turn into a frog, you can ask Donghae to kiss you and you will turn back as a human again unless Donghae is not your true love then there is nothing I can do.” Kyuhyun said while shrugging his shoulders.

 

“Yah? Of course Hae is my true love! But who wants to become a frog first to prove that!” Eunhyuk said whinning.

 

“I told you that won’t happen Hyuk, I don’t know that my best friend, the best general of Joseon, is in fact a coward.”

 

“I’m not a coward okay, but realistic, don’t you know that the druids have a really great power, like magic?”

 

“You said you are realistic, but you believed in magic.”

 

“Okay, okay, I give up, I’ll follow your plan.” Eunhyuk said in defeat.

 

“That’s my man” Kyuhyun said while grinning really big.

 

“But where will we get the white hanbok like what they wear?”

 

“It’s easy Hyuk, just ask Hae to buy it for us.”

 

“Is that mean that we’re going to Hae’s place tonight?” Eunhyuk said with sparkling eyes.

 

“Yup”

 

“Oh my God!!! I need to take a bath now!” Eunhyuk said while running outside to go to his chamber.

 

“Yah don’t take to long you monkey!” Kyuhyun said while rolling his eyes seeing his overexcited best friend.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Hae’s gisaeng house.

 

“Hae baby!” Eunhyuk shouts once Hae enters their room.

 

“My baby Hyuk!!!” Hae said while half running to Hyuk and starts kissing Hyuk while sitting on his lap.

 

“I miss you so badly Hae baby!” Hyuk said between kisses.

 

“OH God! You just slept with him yesterday Hyuk! And Hae! I’m not going here just to watch you two making out!” Kyuhyun said annoyed.

 

“Oh,” Hae looks Kyuhyun with innocent eyes, “Kyuhyun-ssi you want me to call for our girls? But before the waiter told me that you only want me to meet you, don’t tell me you want me to serve you?” Donghae said with shocked eyes, “But I am Hyuk’s and I already promise Hyuk that I won’t serve anybody anymore!” Donghae said while tightening his embrace to Hyuk.

 

“That’s not what I mean okay, I want to ask you a favor not related to those thing.” Kyuhyun said explaining.

 

“And what is that?” Hae asks.

 

“I want you to help us to buy a white a fabric and make it become 2 women hanboks that fits both of us.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Why do you need me to do that? Don’t tell me?!” Hae said with eyes widen, he turns to face Hyuk and starts grabing Hyuk’s cheek. “Hyuk, are you becoming a transgender? But you are fine yesterday!” Hae said with tears in his eyes.

 

“What?” Eunhyuk shout with surprised expression, “Of course NO Hae!!! It’s just Kyu and me need to wear that for some secret mission.”

 

“Huff you scared me Kyuhyun-ssi. Please talk more clearly next time so that I won’t die because of heart attack.” Hae said caressing his chest.

 

“What? You the one who jumped into conclusion!” Kyuhyun said annoyed.

 

“Okay then give me 3 days, I will make the best hanbok for you my baby Hyuk” Hae said while pinching Hyuk’s cheeks.

 

“No need to overdoit, Donghae, we just need the normal hanbok just like commoners used.” Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes.

 

“Ha! I know your jealous Kyuhyun-ssi because I said I’ll make the best hanbok for my baby Hyuk, but don’t worry Kyuhyun-ssi I’ll make yours good too”

 

“What? No!!! Who is jealous!! And stop calling Hyuk with baby I feel like I want to throw up!”

 

“See you are jealous again Kyuhyun-ssi, that’s why you really need to find you mate sooner. Always grumpy can make your wrinkles come out faster Kyuhyun-ssi.”

 

Kyuhyun can only palms his face with Donghae blabbering.

 

“Let’s go back Hyuk, I think if I stay here longer, my blood will boil.”

 

“Sorry, Kyu but I think you need to go back to the palace alone since I want to spend the night with my Hae baby.” Eunhyuk said while smiling to Hae, “See you tomorrow morning then.” Hyuk said to Kyuhyun.

 

“Oh Gosh!!!” Kyuhyun said.