Keep Hunting

Fate ~Heaven's Path~

 

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are to 7 Stars Temple. As they go further up the hill where 7 Stars Temple is situated the surroundings become more and more uncomfortable. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk both starting to feel uneasy but no one dare to speak. Kyuhyun is getting closer and closer to Eunhyuk until their hands touched.

 

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked while eyeing their hands that have touched earlier.

 

“Are you trying to hold my hand Your Highness?” Eunhyuk said in teasing tone.

 

“Don’t tell me you are scared!” Eunhyuk said almost laughing.

 

“What?! I’m not scared! Who wants to hold that ugly hand of yours!” Kyuhyun defended himself.

 

“Hahaha The almighty Crown Prince of Joseon, Cho Kyuhyun is scared!!! hahaha” Eunhyuk started laughing. Suddenly there is a branch of tree falls down and make a quiet loud sound.

 

“Oh my God!” Eunhyuk screamed while clinging himself to Kyuhyun who are standing so stiff. After a while Kyuhyun gets back to his sense and stare to the clinging Eunhyuk.

 

“Hahaha you said I’m scared?! Look at you now!! Clinging to my arm like a frightened monkey!” Kyuhyun shoots his revenge.

 

“I am not! I was just surprised okay.”

 

“ But how can there is a place like this in the palace?” Kyuhyun said while looking at his surrounding.

 

“Because this is the forbidden hill. No one is allowed to here except the royal family. And the royal family only goes here when they have wishes or when there is an eclipse, which is very rare to happen. God how can you not know this, you are a royal family, aren’t you?”

 

“Yes I am, how can I don’t know about this.” Kyuhyun said wondering.

 

“Because you are too busy practicing archery and going to gisaeng house.” 

 

“Said the one who slept in gisaeng house everyday.”

 

“At least I know this place better than you.”

 

“But Hyuk have you ever been to this place before? I mean inside the temple?”

 

“Of course never, I am not the royal family so I can’t enter.”

 

“So this place is strictly only for the royal family?”

 

“Yeah, but I think some high rank elders are allowed to go here too, like the leader of North and South fractions.”

 

“Aaaah, looks like we arrived at the temple already.” Kyuhyun said eyeing the gate with 2 unusual palace guards.

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk walked to the guards. The guards do nothing except staring blankly at them. 

 

“Open the door.” Kyuhyun commanded. But the guards do nothing. “What’s wrong with this people.” Kyuhyun thought.

 

“How dare you! Crown Prince is commanding you to open the door! Do you want to lose you lives by disobeying Crown Prince’s order?” Eunhyuk said with pissed tone. But strangely the guards still do nothing. They just keep silent. Eunhyuk started to feel really annoyed and pissed. He let out his sword and pointing it to one of the guards.

 

“Do you really want to die?” Eunhyuk hissed. But suddenly the door opens revealing a young woman dressed in white.

 

“I’m sorry sirs, please forgive our guards, it is their duty to not speak. Guards apologize.” The woman said and command the guards.

 

The guards are bowing their heads and say “We are really sorry.”

 

“How can you do what this woman commanded but not mine? How dare you!” Kyuhyun said pissed.

 

“We are sorry sirs,” the woman interrupted, “But these guards are under this temple members command.”

 

“What? But wait, how dare you address the Crown Prince as sir!” Eunhyuk said.

 

“I am really sorry Your Highness. Please spare my life.” the woman said while bowing her head.

 

“Enough, just moved, I want to go in.” Kyuhyun said straight to the point.

 

“I am sorry, Your Highness but you are not allowed to go in without appointment. And today we are not welcome visitor because we just had a sin purify ceremony.”

 

“Then when can I go in?”

 

“When the correct day is coming our member will fetch you at your place Your Highness.”

 

“What?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. “And when is that?”

 

“It depends on the star Your Highness. Just wait and the correct day will come. Those are all I can say. Excuse me, Your Highness.” After finished talking the woman bows and goes inside the closes the door.

 

“WHAT.THE.HELL!” Kyuhyun grunts.

 

“Then all we can do is to WAIT TILL THE CORRECT DAY COMES” said Eunhyuk emphasizing the words (That are written with capital letters).

 

“And when the hell is that?” Kyuhyun said annoyed. Eunhyuk just shrugs his shoulders.

 

“Heh do you think I’ll give up just because of this bull you told me! Don’t even think!” Kyuhyun said while smirking.

 

“What are you planning?” Eunhyuk asked curious.

 

“Just wait and see.” Kyuhyun said while turning his body and starts walking back. Eunhyuk stands there for a while, thinking about possibilities of Kyuhyun plans until he realizes that Kyuhyun is already quiet far. He starts running towards Kyuhyun, doesn’t want to be left alone with 2 creepy guards.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungmin awakes from his deep black out. Then he realizes that it’s already dark outside.

 

“Just how long did I pass out?” Sungmin said wondering. “I never felt this exhausted before. And is that even the future? Weird” Sungmin muttered to himself.

 

“I think I need meditation tomorrow so that I can the future clearly.” Sungmin said while sighing.

 

Sungmin walked outside his chamber to the dining room to grab some dinner. Along the way, everyone he walked pass through bowing their heads to Sungmin. He is The Chosen One after all. The person with the strongest power to predict and even changed the future. Even though every time he does that means shortened his lives but it’s his duty. So no wonder The Chosen One life span is always short. And the new successor is gifted with the power after the old one dies. Sungmin got his power when he was 9 years old. He became the youngest The Chosen One in history and his ancestors also said that he is indeed the strongest one. They because he became The Chosen One when he was still really young so he was still so pure that his power became greater. But because of that, he has no friends at all. His childhood friends can no longer become his friends because of his status.

 

Before he enter the dining room, he looks up the sky and muttered to himself,

 

“I know it is wrong to say this but I feel really lonely now, how I wish I have one friend. Yeah one is enough.”

 

Then he goes in the dining room. What he didn’t realize was that was a falling star when he said his wish.