Hunting

Fate ~Heaven's Path~

~Kyuhyun pov

 

"Hyuk!!!!! Hyuk!!!!!" Kyuhyun screaming while barging into General Hyuk's chamber.

" Yah what are you screaming for!!! Bastard!!!!" said Hyuk annoyed while trying to stand from the bed.

"Yah!!! How can you call a Crown Prince as bastard!!! Do you want to be hanged on the city square?"

"Oh sorry YOUR HIGHNESS" said Hyuk sarcastically.

"You know what?! I found it!"

"What? I didn't know you lost something."

"My LOVE."

"What? Who? How can? Is that the girl you slept with last night? What is her name? I'll ask Hae about her background immediately." And Hyuk kept blabbering until Kyuhyun cut him off.

"NO!! It's not her!! She was !! His name is The Chosen One."

"Who?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow. "And did you just say HE?"

"Yah, what's wrong with that? Hae is a guy too, and you love him."

"Okay,okay but who is his name again?"

"The Chosen One"

"What a really weird name."

"That's not his real name pabo! That's why I'm asking you to find out about him."

"How? I can't just go around and ask people about that weird name."

"He is quiet famous, even my maids know about him."

"Then why don't you ask her?"

"Yah how can I ask her about something personal like this. And all she knows is he is a famous druid who can see the future and heal the future. Even I don't really understand what she meant."

"What? You fall in love with druid? And that The Chosen One? Are you crazy?"

"What? You know something? Tell me"

"You are the Crown Prince, how can you not know this? Don't you know about the 7 Stars Temple at the north wing of the palace?"

"I know a little because that place is not really my concern, why?"

"The Chosen One lives there, he is, you can say the protector of this kingdom"

"What he lives here?! Really? Then it would be great! Why dont we go there?"

"I don't think it's a good idea though."

"I don't care. You know me Hyuk, what I want I always get. Let's go."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the other side of the palace, at the 7 Stars Temple to be exact, there is a chaos. Because one of the druids member has just commited a sin. That falling in love and want to quit. As a druid at the 7 Stars Temple it is forbiden to fall in love more over to quit. Because they share a lot of secrets that no one can't find out. And to protect that secret, they also can not fall in love. Because the ancestor of the 7 Stars Temple knows once the member fall in love, he/she will want to leave the temple. That's why since kids the druids in the 7 Stars Temple are never taught about love. They don't know about outside world. All their lives is dedicated to the kingdom, they believed. They never know that they live in the dark, because they believe they live that way to stay pure and out of sin.

 

"You have commited a great sin that we have no choice except to let you pay this sin with your live." An old woman with fierce face said.

"But I didn't commit any sin. It's you who fooled us! All of my friends! We are fooled by this woman! The world outside is not like what this woman said! It's.." Before that girl can finnish her words, a dagger is stabbed at her heart. And the one who stabed her is..

"Good job Sungmin, a sinner like her is needed to be dismissed. Now go back to your chamber and focus yourself on seeing the future for our kingdom."

"I know, teacher." Then Sungmin walked to her chamber. His eyes are blank, and it's not just for that time but for all the time. Those eyes never have spark in them. 

After arriving at hs chamber, Sungmin sit in front of the fireplace, a place he always sits whenever he wants to see the future. Then he closes his eyes and starting to open his cakra so that he can see the future.

There he see a man, a very handsome man smiling at him. His smile is so warm, that man open both of his arm, like he asked Sungmin to go to his arm. But Sungmin can not move even he wants to then suddenly everything becomes blurr, Sungmin started screaming, but that man fading slowly, their hand almost touching then everything becomes black.

Sungmin fell on the floor, sweat all over his body, this is the first time he felt that way.

"What happen to me?" Sungmin whispered to himself before closing his eyes.