A letter for my Valentine

Letters to a different you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update~ yey! I couldn't wait any longer to post the chapter. You were all so sad after the first chapter >.< so here you go! Some Woogyu-fluff and Sungjong makes an appearance as well!

Thanks to all the new subscribers and comments <3

I can't answer any questions regarding Woohyun's present state, because it would spoil all the fun! Keep on reading ;)

[14th February 2012, Gyeongju, South Korea | Sunggyu ]

 

Sunggyu sat in a little coffee shop, he recently found. He enjoyed the coffee they make and the view outside. A green park could be seen, filled with people and laughter - and couples of course. His team and he have been in the city for a few days, visiting the National Park and historic places. Sunggyu wondered why Woohyun and he never went to Gyeongju. It was a beautiful place, full of history, only waiting to be discovered. His concentration shifted to the empty paper in front of him. It felt weird to write a letter, now that Woohyun already received the older ones. He couldn’t help but wonder how the other felt while reading them. Sighing he took his pen and started writing. He knew the perfect quote for this occasion.

 

[From: Sunggyu

To: Woohyun]

“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” - Henry Van Dyke

 

Hello again! How do you like the quote? Since I’m not very good with words, I really like quoting from more talented people. You probably have no idea, who Henry Van Dyke is. Look him up, read one of his stories – I bet you won’t regret it.
I sound really cheerful today, don’t I? Maybe you can guess why.

You don’t want to?

Okay, okay, I will unravel the secret. I feel better, because I had found the courage to send my letters last month and until now none of them came back. That means you got them, right? You didn’t return them, so I take it as a sign to continue.

Can I still hope?

Today is valentine and this date will always be special to me, though no one gives me presents anymore. I think you were the only person stupid enough to find me attractive. Do you still remember our first valentine back in 2006? I got my first ever ‘love letter’, asking me to come to the rooftop during lunch break. What I expected? A nice girl, maybe with glasses, she would be shy and kind of cute.

 But you don’t always get what you want, right?


 

Sunggyu chuckled as he read the lines again. He could still remember his first time meeting Nam Woohyun – Namdiot, how he later named him – and it was anything but a good start.

 

[14th February 2006, Woolim High, Seoul | Sunggyu ]

 

“PLEASEGOOUTWITHME!” The black-haired boy blurted out with his eyes glued to the ground.

Sunggyu froze at the rooftop entrance. His eyes opened wide in surprise, while his mind tried to comprehend the situation, he had gotten himself into. Why was there a boy standing in front of him instead of a cute girl? Well he admitted the boy looked cute too.

Only a bit.

A tiny bit.

The older could see him blushing and it was hard not to laugh, because the other kept on stuttering.

 

“Could you repeat that?” He asked, obviously confused.

 

The boy raised his head and Sunggyu could see his face for the first time. Once more he was frozen and unable to form a complete sentence. He heard the younger mumble something and then he turned his back to Sunggyu, starting to hit himself on the head.

“Stupid! Stupid! Get a grip of yourself! Just imagine a hamster in front of you!” He heard the other say.

Maybe that guy thought he couldn’t hear him. ‘Guess what?’ Sunggyu thought. ‘ I can.’

 

The older was about to leave the rooftop ,since he didn’t like being compared to an animal and the boy was busy punishing himself, but as soon as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter