A letter always has two sides

Letters to a different you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think 15 chapters was a pretty good guess o_o" we're this close to the end. Chapter 15 is going to be the last I think.
As we're getting closer to the finish line the character's will meet each other soon and you will finally know what happened to Woohyun!

But have fun with chapter thirteen first :)
Hoya VS Myungsoo Part II ! (Sungyeol appears too woohoo <3)


[24th May 2012, Myungsoo’s apartment | Myungsoo ]


The actor and his former fan continued staring at each other for about ten more minutes. Both of them were waiting for the other side to apologize first. If only Sungyeol was here to see this, maybe he should record it to inform the rest of the world of Lee Howon’s true face. Myungsoo gave in first, because he noticed that they were getting nowhere with this. He decided to treat the other just like any other stranger.

“Never mind your personality. What do you want from Woohyun? How do you know him?” The younger asked a little irritated.

Howon looked around for a place to sit, but seemingly decided nothing was up this standard so he continued to stand. “Can’t you just get him for me? We were classmates in High School and I just want to have an heart-to-heart talk with him for the sake of good old times, okay?”

He tried to keep a calm face. “I’m afraid that’s not possible. Woohyun is not living here anymore.”

Myungsoo had never heard his best friend mentioning Hoya’s name. He was still suspicious of their relationship, but Woohyun also didn’t tell him about Sunggyu. Why did all these people suddenly decide to pop up in his life and make everything more complicated? He wasn’t complaining about seeing his idol live in front of him, because as a fan he was still relatively happy even if other was an arrogant snob, but they were all too late. Half a year ago he could have given the letters to Woohyun and Hoya could have visited his friend, now it was too late.

Hoya looked at him in disbelief. “Didn’t you say this is Woohyun’s apartment? Did you trick me?”

The younger raised an eyebrow. “You are the one who entered my house without letting me finish what I wanted to say.”

“That deceitful hamster! I knew he would give me the wrong address!” Howon kicked the thing closest to him, which was the couch, but cursed a second later and held his foot in pain.

He wasn’t sure if he should laugh or ask if the other was okay. Myungsoo decided on option C. “Deceitful hamster? May I ask who gave you this address?”

Hoya took a seat on the couch and sighed. “That hateful ex-boyfriend of Woohyun, who else? I should have punched him more than once.”

“Kim Sunggyu?” Myungsoo had already suspected something along those lines, but still he was surprised. Somehow their lives had been connected through Lee Howon.

Annoyed the actor looked at him with narrowed eyes. “Yes the Kim Sunggyu. That guy had the nerve to show up at my fan meeting and embarrass me in front of my fans. And then he acted all innocent like he had never done anything wrong and no idea why I should be mad at him! And he even broke up with my Woohyun! I can’t believe I lost to someone like him…”

Myungsoo nodded carefully while listening. He wasn’t sure what to say first, though somehow he had to stop Howon’s endless ranting about the older male. But he didn’t have the chance to say anything as a loud screech interrupted the actor.

“OH MY GOD!” Myungsoo swore his heart stopped for a second.

Frightened he turned around only to find Sungyeol behind him. The older looked like he had just run a marathon, sweat sparkling on his skin and his hair a freaking mess. Sungyeol was breathing heavily, while he pointed at Howon with one of his shaking hands. “I-I thought you overdosed on one of your meds…” Sungyeol coughed. “…because you were talking…nonsense and the next moment you wouldn’t answer your phone…anymore. But that’s…that’s…”

The actor sighed. “Lee Howon. Yes, I am real.”

Myungsoo gave Hoya a quick glance, before he went into the kitchen and got his friend a glass of water. Sungyeol emptied it in one shot, his eyes still glued on the guy on Myungsoo’s couch.

“Can I get a glass too? Please?” Howon asked and the younger was surprised for a moment, because he never expected something like ‘please’ from the other.

Five minutes later they were all sitting down in the living room. Myungsoo had finally closed the front door to prevent any new intruders. After a short summary of the previous events Sungyeol was calm again too. He scolded his friend for leaving his work place because of a stupid assumption. Somehow Howon had gotten quieter since the other arrived and the younger found that kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter