Chapter 20

In Love With My Cousin

-The next day-

                The ride to the school filled with silence. Sungyeol looked out of the window, ignoring Myungsoo. Myungsoo on the other hand felt quite upset when Sungyeol seem to ignore his presence.

                Myungsoo took a deep breath before he turned his body slightly, facing Sungyeol.

                “Yeol,” he called softly.

                Sungyeol turned to him, raising his eyebrows.

                Myungsoo smiled sweetly at him, he took Sungyeol’s hand and leaned to Sungyeol’s ears, “Are you okay? You looked tired.”

                Sungyeol faked a smile, “I’m okay.”

                Myungsoo caressed back of Sungyeol’s hand gently, “If you are not okay, you can take a nap. I will wake you up when we arrive,” he said and patting his own shoulder, offering for sungyeol to lean on.

                Sungyeol smiled at Myungsoo’s sweet behaviour toward him. He leaned his head over Myungsoo’s shoulder and slowly closed his eyes. He can heard his own heartbeat, as usual when he had his time alone with Myungsoo. He know he love Myungsoo but he can’t bring himself to tell Myungsoo because he afraid their friendship will over if Myungsoo reject him. He heave a heavy sigh.

                Myungsoo tighten his hold on Sungyeol’s hand when he heard Sungyeol’s sigh. Myungsoo brush Sungyeol’s fringe away from his eyes before he leaned his head on Sungyeol’s head. Without their consence, Jaejoong are looking at them through the mirror. When he looked at them, Jaejoong now understand what did Myungsoo mean with his problem. He will have a talk with Yunho about this matter.

 

-In class-

                “Okay class, today I will pair you up to work on assignment about ‘disease’. Good news for you, you are not allow to choose your partner. I will choose for you,” said Mrs.Lee evilly.

                “Jung Myungsoo and Lee Hyorin,” Myungsoo rolled his eyes, he hate it because he cant choose Sungyeol as his partner. Lae Hyorin?! The y girl in his class and popular among the boys.  He will think a way to deal with that girl later.  Now, he need to know who will Sungyeol partner.

                “Park Sungyeol and Jeon Jiyeon.”

The whole class cheered as they all know that Jiyeon like Sungyeol. Jiyeon smiled shyly while Sungyeol remained emotionless. Myungsoo’s jaws dropped. Sungyeol? Jiyeon?

“Plaease calm down everyone. Disscuss and pick out the the disease. Your assignment must include the introduction to the disease, symptoms, causes and treatment. Bear in mind to include pictures, statistics and references. Not less than 20 pages, no copy and paste, plagiarism is a crime. Understand?”

“Yes teacher.”

Myungsoo tilted his head toward Sungyeol who remained emotionless when Jiyeon approached him with a shy smile. Myungsoo start to feel jealous. Before he could get up from his sit, Hyorin dragged a chair and sit beside him.

“ Hello Myungsooo!” said Hyorin cheerfully.

“Hi,” said Myungsoo coldly.

“Yah! Can you be a little bit friendly to me? I’m not that bad.”

Myungsoo chuckled, “Why should I?”

“Because you are my partner. Lets start and divide our work. I don’t want to stick with you all the time,” Hyorin said while sticking his tongue out at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo laughed at her and smiled cheekily, “Good! I like your idea. Lets start.”

Without Myungsoo realize Sungyeol was watching them. He felt jealous when Myungsoo smile and laugh with Hyorin. They looked comfortable with each other. Sungyeol sighed.

“Are you okay Sungyeol?” asked Jiyeon.

Sungyeol snapped and looked at her, “Yeah, I’m okay. Lets start choosing the topic and we can divide our work.”

“Why we should divide our work? We need to work it together,” said Jiyeon, tried to be innocent in front of Sungyeol.

Sungyeol sighed again, “Okay, lets start.”

During the discussion, Sungyeol tried his best to ignore his jealousy and focus on his partner. Jiyeon on the other hand always tried her best to impress Sungyeol. She tried to look cute and innocent. Sometimes she purposely gave Sungyeol her puppy eyes that of course don’t effect Sungyeol at all. Sungyeol prayed in his mind, hoping the class to end soon. He can’t stand it anymore.

*RING!!!!*

                ‘Finallyy!!!’ Sungyeol thought. He immediately left his seat and walked over to Myungsoo, who still talked with Hyorin.

                “Don’t forget to do your part. I will do mine. Make sure it is more than 15 pages. Don’t forget the references , later we will combine it before we print it out.”

                “Okay, I know. I know. Stop nagging can you?” Myungsoo said, annoying with Hyorin.

                “Whatever,” Hyorin said, she saw Sungyeol approach Myungsoo’s table. She smiled at him, “Hi Sungyeol!” she said before walk away to her own desk.

                “You seem to have a good teamwork with her,” said Sungyeol softly.

                “Nah~ she cant compete you. You are the best member I ever had. She suggested to divide our work so that we wont see each other too often.”

                “You are lucky I guess. Jiyeon don’t want to divide the work and insist for us to work together.”

                When Myungsoo heard that, he glared at Jiyeon before he pulled Sungyeol out from the class to the canteen with Sunggyu trailing behind.

-At the canteen-

                When Myungyeol along with Sunggyu arrived at the canteen, they witnessed Sungjong tried to feed Woohyun. Sunggyu looked at the couple enviously.

When Sungjong saw his three hyung walking to their table, he immediately scooped some food and shooved it in front of Woohyun.

“Woohyun-hyung, say aaahhh~”

Woohyun rolled his eyes before he open his mouth, accepting the food that Sungjoong’s offer.

“Its good right?” Sungjoong said sweetly.

Woohyun grimace at his acting and quickly showed his smiled while nodding at Sungjoong who obviously tried so hard from smacking Woohyun for his lame acting.

“Ehem. Ehem..” Sunggyu faked a cough and took a seat across them.

“Oh Sunggyu-hyung!” Sungjoog greet him while Woohyun did not looked at him instead he greet MyungYeol.

“Yeollie-hyung~” called Woohyun when his brother took a seat in between Myungsoo and Sunggyu.

“Yes Hyunnie?”

“I need to stay back today. My friends and I will have a discussion regarding our group presentation.”

“Owh, had you told Mommy?”

Woohyun shook his head. Sungyeol raised his eyebrows, asking Woohyun to spill it out his intention.

Woohyun smiled cutely at his brother which cause Sunggyu that sat in front of him had his eyes glued at Woohyun.

“Help me to tell mommy or daddy? Please? Tell them to fetch me later after work~”

“What do I get in return?” Sungyeol demand.

Woohyun rolled his eyes, “ I will ask Mommy to stop by at the shop and buy you your favourite ice-cream.”

Sungyeol grinned at Woohyun, “Okay!”

“Weird Hyunggiie, it is winter but you’re craving for some ice-cream.”

Sungyeol stick his tongue out toward Woohyun playfully.

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol,”Are you craving for your favourite ice-cream?”

Sungyeol nodded his head, “Yea, its been a while I eat ice-cream.”

“Hyunnie, no need to buy him ice-cream, I will treat him later as a reward he help you,”
 Myungsoo said coolly.

“Oh yeah~ you are my favourite hyung,” said Woohyun while clapping his hand.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes at Woohyun’s statement.

 

*There u go~ 4 new chapter for my readers (chap 17 until chap 20). enjoy! ^___________^