Chapter 9

There's no second chance for love

Chapter 9

 

Five months later, a morning at Soosica's house. Sooyoung was preparing breakfast in the kitchen. Jessica join her a few minutes later. Their relationship is much better than before, well they talked more. They were eating breakfast.

 

" What is your plan for tonight since today is Friday ? " Soo asked with a smile

 

" Hmmm...Donghae asked me out for dinner tonight. Why? " Jessica said without looking at Soo.

 

Soo smile automatically disappear. " Nothing " Well Sooyoung want to spent time with Jessica, like watching TV and have dinner at home.

 

In Sooyoung's office

 

I try to concentrate in my work but every Jessica bump in my head. I know this Donghae is important for Jessica but my heart hurt every time she mention this name. I reach out my phone and call Yuri.

 

" Hey Yul, are you free tonight? "

 

" Soo, yes I'm free "

 

" Let's go to a club and have fun together "

 

" OK, then see you tonight "

 

" Bye Yul "

 

In Jessica's office

 

I was looking at some files and I receive a call from Donghae oppa.

 

" Yes oppa "

 

" Jessica, I'm sorry we need to cancel our meeting for tonight. I need to meet an important client tonight " Donghae said

 

" No problem oppa. Let's go out another time "

 

After I hang out, I feel a little sad. Hmmm....what should I do tonight since is Friday? Maybe I can go home and give her a surprise by preparing dinner for her. Since she was always the one who prepared breakfast and dinner. I smile

 

The night at the club

 

Tonight Sooyoung drink alot and she is dancing crazily while Yuri is looking at her worriedly. Back to their table.

 

" Soo what happen? Is the first time I see you drink that much "

 

" Nothing happen. I'm just happy because you are here with me "

 

" Soo, please tell me the truth. Is it because of Jessica "

 

Sooyoung didn't answered at Yuri question. She just continue drinking. After a few bottle of beer she was drunk.

 

" Soo wake up!!! Argh....Soo come on let's go home "

 

Soosica's house - Jessica's POV

 

I prepare dinner for Sooyoung but she didn't come home. I was worried because she is always home at dinner time but today she is not. I heard the door open. Sooyoung!!! I went to the door and I saw Yuri holding a drunk Sooyoung.

 

" What happen to her? " I asked worriedly

 

" Nothing, she is just drunk. I need to go, Jessica can you take care of her? " Yuri said

 

" Of course, be careful on your way home Yuri " I said.

 

Jessica put Sooyoung on her bed then she cover Soo with a blanket. Why you drank that much? Is something happen to you? I am on my way out suddenly I feel a hand on my wrist. I don't know why but my heart start beating faster. Then I heard Sooyoung mumble.

 

" Jessica, I love you. Why can't you love me back " the drunk Soo said

 

I was shocked when I heard this. She said she loves me. My heart beat crazily when I heard it. Wait, this cannot happen, I don't love her. The one I love is Donghae. She can't fall in love with me. We made a promise that after one year we go on our separate way.

 

I went back to my room and I was lying on my bed. I need to act cold toward her again, just like before. I'm sorry Sooyoung but I don't love you. So please, forget your feeling toward me. In a few month, our live together will end and everything will end too. I sighed

 

The next morning - Sooyoung's POV

 

" Ouch my head hurt " Of course, she doesn't remember anything about yesterday.

 

Like every morning I went to the kitchen preparing breakfast. I saw Jessica coming downstairs.

 

" Morning Jessica!! The breakfast is ready " I said

 

" I need to go out. " Jessica answer with a very cold tone. Then she closed the door.

 

What happen? Did I do something yesterday?

 

Jessica's POV

 

I saw Sooyoung preparing breakfast happily and a smile appear on my face. Jessica, don't forget you need to act cold toward her. I went to the door and I heard Sooyoung's voice telling me the breakfast was ready. You need to act cold Jessica.

 

" I need to go out. " I answer with a very cold tone. Then I closed the door behind. Is raining outside and is very cold. Argh...I forgot my jacket in the house. I walked on the street for two hours making sure Sooyoung will be out before I went back. I looked at my watch and is already 10h30. I think she is out at this time. I went back to the house and of course, Sooyoung is already out.

 

I went on the sofa and felt asleep.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I don't know why but Jessica is acting cold toward me again and my heart is really hurt. I went back to the house at 18h00. When I open the door, I saw Jessica sleeping on the sofa. I went near her and touch her face. Ouch!!! Her face is very hot, she is having a fever. I went to her room and took out a blanket. I went back in the living room and cover her with the blanket. I went in the kitchen preparing something for her to eat before taking the pills.

 

" Jessica, wake up " I said softly " Eat this then take the pills. After a few hours, you will be better "

 

Jessica nodded, after taking the pills she fall asleep again. I stay beside her and I fall asleep too.

 

The next morning at Soosica

 

Jessica open her eyes and saw Sooyoung sleeping beside her. Jessica sighed. Sooyoung must be taking care of me for the whole night. Then Jessica saw a message from Donghae asking her for dinner tonight. She smile and reply the message. Jessica stood up without waking Sooyoung. After an hour Jessica went out.

 

Sooyoung is awake but Jessica is not on the sofa. She search the whole house but no Jessica. I think she is out.

 

At night - Sooyoung's POV

 

I invite Yuri for dinner. I drive silently then Yuri broke the silent.

 

" Soo, can you tell me what happen the other night at the club. "

 

" Yul, is really nothing " I fake a smile

 

" You know, I don't believe you but if you don't want to talk then I won't asked again "

 

" Thank you Yul "

 

We arrive at the restaurant. After I parked the car I saw a familiar face inside the restaurant. I saw Jessica smile brightly while feeding a guys. She never smile like this when she is with me. They are talking happily and of course Jessica have this bright smile on her face. She look really happy with him and they look so good together.

 

" Soo, why are you staying here " Yuri asked. When she looks inside the restaurant, she become angry. " WHAT IS SHE DOING? " Then she run inside the restaurant living me alone near the entrance.

 

Inside the restaurant - Jessica's POV

 

I was talking happily with Donghae but sometimes my mind went to Sooyoung. When our foods arrived we start eating.

 

" Your seem delicious " Donghae said

 

" You want to try " I asked with a smile

 

" Feed me " Donghae said

 

" Aish, such a kid " then I feed him.

 

" Wow is really delicious "

 

I smile at him and we continue eating. Then I heard someone called my name. I looked up and saw Yuri.

 

" Yuri, what are you doing here "

 

" I need to talked to you "

 

" But... " then Yuri drag me up from my seat. " Oppa, I'll be back in a few minutes " Yuri drag me outside.

 

Outside the restaurant

 

Sooyoung saw Yuri dragging Jessica out. So I hide myself near them.

 

" What are you doing Jessica? " Yuri asked angrily

 

" What do you mean? "

 

" Who is this guy? "

 

" He is Donghae. Why? " Jessica asked

 

" Why are you doing this to Sooyoung? "

 

" What do you mean? What Sooyoung have to do with this? " Jessica asked back

 

" You guys live together and you have this lovey-dovey thing with this guys. " Yuri said more angry

 

" Sooyoung already knows I love Donghae. If she want, she can go out and do the same thing. I don't care "

 

" WHAT YOU DON'T CARE? " Yuri scream

 

" Look, Sooyoung and I are just friend nothing more. After a few months, we will go back to our live. Then I can be happy again. Now I need to go back to Donghae " Jessica went back in the restaurant. What she doesn't know, is Sooyoung heard everything of what she said with Yuri.

 

When Yuri turn her back, she saw Sooyoung kneeling on the floor. " Soo, don't cry. Jessica doesn't deserve you. " Yuri hug Sooyoung tightly while Soo cry on her shoulder.

 

Inside the restaurant

 

" Jessica, is everything ok? "

 

" Yes oppa " Jessica force a smile

 

Will Yuri tell Sooyoung about what she saw and what I said. Argh....I didn't mean what I said....