Chapter 20

There's no second chance for love

Chapter 20

 

REALLY!!!! BUT WHY YOU DIDN'T COME BACK SOOYOUNG????

 

" I said no because I already fell in love with someone so I can't go back to Korea. " Soo looks at Tiffany then Tiffany smile. " Unnie asked me to confess but I scared to be reject. Unnie encourage me to confess then at night I invited Tiffany to my place. But this pabo, think I'll leave L.A. and the reason I invited her is for the goodbye. That time, she was crying and before she go she mumbled I love you. I pretend I didn't hear it but of course I was. I was so happy that Fany love me too then I saw her running toward the door. I was so scared that Fany left me so I scream I love you. So in the end I was the first one who confess "

 

So Sooyoung is really in love with Tiffany.

 

" They also gave their first time to each other that night " Yuri chuckles

 

" YAH~~~~KWON YURI " Soofany blush

 

WHAT?! SOOYOUNG GAVE HER FIRST TIME TO TIFFANY. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER FIRST....................

 

" Really " Krystal asked

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany nod. Then everyone laugh at them. Well except me. During the whole diner I can't help but stare at Soo luckily nobody notice it.

 

After dinner, Yuri and Yoona went to watch a movie. We went to the parking lot to take our car. Sooyoung's car is parked next to mine. We say goodbye to each other then I saw Sooyoung open the door for Tiffany. After Sooyoung enter the car they leave the parking. I watch the car disappear then sighed.

 

Inside the car

 

" Unnie, are you alright? " Krystal break the silent

 

" Yes, sure " I force a smile. Of course I'm not alright......

 

Back to the house, I went directly in my room. After the door close, I start crying. Sooyoung supposed to be mine, because of my mistake I'll lose her to Tiffany.

 

Krystal enter my room and hug me. " Unnie, don't cry. Is time for you to move on and forget about Sooyoung unnie "

 

" I wait Sooyoung for five years Krystal. How can I forget her, I still love her even if she have a Tiffany "

 

" Unnie, things change. Now the person Sooyoung unnie love is Tiffany unnie. You are just a friend to her. "

 

I start crying again.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

In the hotel room

 

During the whole night I saw Jessica watching Soo secretly. Sometime, I saw Jessica smile at Soo silly reaction but she change when Soo looked at her. Of course Soo didn't notice because she was too busy with her foods. I can sense some jealousy in Jessica. I don't know but the way she look at my Sooyoung make me feel very uncomfortable. When our car leave the parking lot I was Jessica watching our car with a sad expression at the rear-view mirror.

 

" Babe, are you ok? " Soo asked

 

" Yes honey, everything is fine. Let's sleep " I said

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Fany is already asleep I smile and hug her. " I love you babe " I whisper

 

I don't know why but there's something that bother me. Jessica seems to be different when she was near me. She is more friendly and her cold side disappear. The way she looked at meet are different than five years ago. Maybe she is happy with Donghae that's why her attitude change. On the other way, I need to thanked her. Because of her I left Korea and went to L.A. If I stayed in Korea I can't met the love of my life. I look at my love and smile. Babe you don't know how I love you. I'm so glad that I met you in L.A. and thank  you for loving me back.