Chapter 7

There's no second chance for love

Chapter 7

 

After a week - Soosica's house

 

Jessica's POV

 

Is been a week since Sooyoung was left for her business trip. How she been? Wait!!! Why I am thinking of her. She is nothing in my life. Then I heard the door open. I saw Sooyoung and Yuri helping her with the bag. Is she hurt somewhere? Sooyoung don't look fine, her face is white.

 

I try to act cold toward her " You are back, how was the trip " I asked

 

Sooyoung give me a bright smile " Hey Jessica, the trip is fine. I went back in my room, if you need me "

 

I just nodded. Then I heard Yuri whisper worriedly " Wait, let me help you. Are you sure you are alright alone? "

 

I saw Sooyoung nodded in pain and with the help of Yuri she disappear in her room. What happen to her? She looks sick. Wait.....Why my heart is hurting when I saw her like this. What happen to me????

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Yuri helped me to go up to the bed. My stomach really hurt. The doctor said I need to stay one more week in the hospital but I refused it.

 

" Are you sure you can be alone? I can stay here if you want " Yuri asked worriedly

 

" I'm fine Yul. I just need some sleep. Please don't forget you promised me that you won't tell anyone about the accident. " I said before closing my eyes

 

Yuri nodded sadly and went out of Soo's room.

 

Back to Jessica's POV

 

I was in the living room and I heard someone coming. I look up and it was Yuri.

 

" Where is Sooyoung? " I asked

 

" She is in her room. I need to go now, please take care of her. " Yuri said with a sad smile

 

" Yes, sure " I said

 

Huh?! Why Yuri asked me to take care of Sooyoung? Is something happen to her? After Yuri's gone, I went up to Sooyoung's room. I open the door and saw her sleeping like a baby, I can't help but smile. She is cute when she sleep.

 

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

 

* DING DONG *

 

I went to open the door and for my surprise is Krystal.

 

" Hey unnie " she hug me

 

" Krystal, why are you here? " I asked

 

" Huh, I come here to see Sooyoung unnie " Krystal answered

 

" How do you know Sooyoung is back today " I asked with a confused look

 

" Hmmm.......Oh.......I called her this morning and Sooyoung unnie told me she is back " Of course Krystal lie again

 

What Krystal stay in contact with Sooyoung. They seem to be close......But why I feel jealous???? Is none of my business.

 

" Oh...You seem to be very close with Sooyoung " I suddenly asked crossing my arms

 

" Why? Are you jealous? " Krystal teased Jessica. But the truth, she want to know Jessica's reaction.

 

" What? Jealous? Of course not. Why am I jealous? " I blushed

 

" Then I go see my Sooyoungie unnie " Krystal smirked and pass by Jessica

 

How Krystal knows that Sooyoung is in her room? WAIT......MY SOOYOUGIE UNNIE.............AND WHAT THE HELL KRYS SAID I'M JEALOUS? HOW DID SHE KNOW I'M JEALOUS?????????????

 

Krystal's POV

 

I saw unnie blushing. I am sure she have feeling for Sooyoung unnie but she just don't want to admit it. So I try to make her jealous on purpose.

 

I went to Sooyoung unnie room and I was shocked when I open the door. I saw some blood on her t-shirt with a painful face.

 

" Sooyoung unnie, are you alright? " I run toward her.

 

" Krys, you are here? Can you please grab me the pills on the table "

 

I nodded and give the pills to Soo unnie. After a few minutes, she look less in pain.

 

" Unnie, let me help you to change the t-shirt first "

 

Sooyoung nodded.

 

" Are you hungry? Unnie is preparing dinner, I went downstairs and grab something for you " I stand up from Soo unnie bed then I felt her hand on my wrist.

 

" No, I go with you " She said

 

" But unnie, you can't move with your injury " I said worriedly

 

" If I don't went downstairs for dinner, she will doubt about something "

 

I sighed " Then let me help you. Promise me, if you don't feel well give me a sign and we went back to your room. "

 

Soo nodded

 

I helped Soo unnie to get up but I see she is in pain. " Why you don't tell unnie about what happen that night "

 

" Krys, you promised me that you will keep it secret. "

 

I sighed " I'm sorry, I say this because I think my sister have feeling for you "

 

Sooyoung give me sad smile " No Krys, Jessica don't have feeling for me. The person she love is Donghae, she will never love me. I'm just a friend to her. Let's go downstairs now. "

 

At the dinner room

 

Jessica is preparing the table then she saw Krystal coming with Sooyoung. WHY SOOYOUNG HAVE HER ARM AROUND KRYSTAL SHOULDER? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? I act like doesn't care when they approach the dining room.

 

During the whole dinner, Krystal help Sooyoung and feed her. Sooyoung accept the food with a bright smile. I gave them a deadly look but Sooyoung didn't notice it only Krystal did. Krystal smirked and she continue feeding my Sooyoung like nothing happened. GRRRR....KRYSTAL JUNG CAN YOU STOP FEEDING HER. SHE CAN EAT BY HERSELF.

 

" Jessica, let me help you to wash the dishes " Sooyoung said

 

Jessica nodded

 

" NO " Krystal suddenly scream.

 

Jessica looked at Krystal weirdly.

 

" I mean, Sooyoung unnie is tired because of this business trip. So let me do it and Sooyoung unnie can take a rest " I said smile at Sooyoung

 

Sooyoung give Krystal a bright smile. Jessica is watching the whole scene. Why they are acting so weird?

 

Sooyoung went back to her room with the help of Krystal. After setting Sooyoung in her bed, she went back to the kitchen helping Jessica.

 

" Krystal, why are you so protective toward Sooyoung? " Jessica suddenly asked

 

" Because she is very nice toward me. And I love her. " Krystal smirked

 

" WHAT......YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH SOOYOUNG????? " Jessica scream

 

Krystal chuckles " Relax unnie, I'm just kidding " You are the one she is in love with. Pabo....