-008-

My Four Hot Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-008-

Tom & Jerry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Sunday, and Dahae had to put her head in studying, unlike the other Sundays, when she always spent playing around with Zelo.

"Noona, can we go eat ice-cream ?" Zelo whined effortly by her side. She was on her desk, wearing a couple of glasses, grabbing her hair in frustration as the Math quiz was way harder than what she had learnt in class.

"No Junhong, I'm busy, you see ?" she pushed his face away, didn't even spare him a glance. Zelo hummed in disobey, he didn't want to spend his Sunday doing nothing. His friends were always busy with their lives on Sundays, so all he had left was his dear sister.

"Pleasee, noona ... I want ice-cream so badly, you don't want your baby brother to die of hungry, rightttt ?" he cooed cutely. Zelo made chubby face by puffing his cheeks up, pouting and traced his finger on Dahae's cheek.

She sighed, and he smiled in delightment, totally thought that he had won the table. But Dahae her tongue, poked his head pretty hard and caused the boy to yelp in wonder. "Noona !"

"You are so annoying sometimes, kiddo. I would love to go with you on every other day, but not today, when I have a really important test tomorrow. Because Mr. Seo is a real devil, he would make me drop out of this school if I don't pass his subject. And because of that stupid bubble head who had insulted me a lots thease day, I swear to myself that I just have to pass !", Dahae rolled her eyes at last, let out a large breath and apologically blinked at Zelo.

Zelo made a face, he had never liked his sister talking too much. Because between the two, he was always the talk-more guy. "And you are sure that you don't want to buy me ice-cream ?"

Dahae slammed her books together and shot up, "Aish, that's not worth my words afterall, you are so thicked-head ! Okay, here, money ! Find someone who is free and willing to go with you". She gave him money, enough for 2 people to have an ice-cream party, she gathered her stuffs and headed out.

Zelo grinned widely as soon as he had money. The kid only wanted someone who could pay, his sister or not was okay.

"Kris hyunggggg !!" Zelo ran pass Dahae and barged into Kris's room.

Dahae chuckled and waited by his door to watch the two hi-fiving and prepared to eat down the ice-cream shop. "Seriously ? Since when you love Kris more than me ?", she jokingly added as Zelo clung onto Kris like he had known him for his life.

"Since he moved here, of course" Zelo sang.

"Don't try to me smartass on me, Junnie" Dahae smacked his head and walked down, rolling her eyes.

"Where is Jongin by the way ? Did he make dinner yet ?" Dahae called upstairs. Kris snickered, "I saw a girl by the door this morning, he must have left you for that hot, y girl you know ?"

Dahae groaned, "What the hell ... ? You and Junhong should eat something before coming home later, okay ? I don't think we have dinner today, as that playboy is not going to be home after midnight", she texted Kai that he must repay the cooking day the next day and headed off, clutching on her bag.

Kris caught her before she could disappear behind the door. "Wait, where are you going ? Aren't you studying for tomorrow ?". He smirked at that. Dahae knew what his smirk meant. He didn't even bother about listening in classes but still stole away the first place after just coming here for a month.

"Shut up, you don't need to rub your annoying confidence on me. I'll go to the local library, where don't have whining brother, and a erted housemate", she smiled after all and waved, running off.

Kris laughed, he watched as Dahae made a dash run, her hair bobbed up and down in the wind, she looked like a little kid, and he loved to tease that kid. "Come on, Junhong, I will treat you ice-cream, then we can have pizza. Keep your noona's money, you can eat more snacks with that". Kris tapped on Zelo's head and they both headed down the town.

Zelo happily squeezed Kris, too bad he was a little shorter than the older boy, or else Kris could have been crushed into pieces.

 

***

 

The library today was oddly peaceful, seemed like they were busy with their happy Sunday that there was not up to 10 people inside the spacious place.

Dahae greeted the librarian with a meek smile, that old lady gave her a surprised, yet knowing look. Dahae rarely came here, whenever she did, she was sure that Dahae had to study her head off for a quiz or a text. Yeah, lessons for a year and she only put her head in them in a day.

"Good luck on your test tomorrow, Dahae", the lady whispered, she placed a box of orange juice on Dahae's table and walked away, didn't want to interfere the girl.

Dahae smiled, she loved how she managed to be close with the librarian here despite the fact that she came here for like twice in 6 months.

"I swear if I know who the hell invented Maths, I will dig this whole world up only to slap in their face for making such helpless subject" Dahae mumbled lowly enough. But since the place was just so silent that her voice almost echoed around the room.

"Only stupid people say that, because they are jealous of those geniuses"

A voice that she seriously didn't even dream of hearing on Sunday boomed clearly next to her right. Goosebumps crossed her skin, Dahae bit her lips in defeat. "What are you doing here ?", her voice went out sharp and smooth.

"Should I be the one asking you that ? Out of all students in our school, you are the last one I think will actually come to a library to study" he mocked.

Dahae ignored him and focused her messed up mind into the hardest question in her book. *(X-2Y+178)/(5X+27)*, she groaned inwardly, lying d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter