What's with him?

Love Story In Star Dance Academy

As Hoya was about to inform you about the practice, Dongjun called him.

 

Dongjun: Hyung!

Hoya: Yup? Waddup bro?

Dongjun: Can I have a talk to you for a while?

Hoya: Ah... Okay... What's with the sudden talk?

Dongjun: Promise me something.

Hoya: Promise? What promise? 

Dongjun: Promise me that you won't fall for Yeonu.

Hoya: Oh that... Looks like I can't do that for you. Sorry~

Dongjun: You... Are you having a crush on her?

Hoya: *sigh* I shall inform her about the practice tonight. :) Talk to you later~ *walks away*

Dongjun: Agh~! Hyung! Answer me! 

Hoya: Yeonu! Tonight. Practice. Here. At 8. Understand?

Yeonu: Oh... Uh.. ye-yes.

 

Hoya's POV

Man, that was close. Why must he make that promise? Looks like my bro has a crush on her. Wait. Does that mean that I, myself like her too? Since I didn't make the promise? Oh well, we'll see!

End of POV

 

Soon, it's already 7.30pm. You're still in your dorm getting ready for your first practice.

 

Yeonu: Yuri- ah~ I shall get going okay?

Yuri: Oh, for practice? Wait... You're gonna wear that? Hold on. Get changed.

Yeonu: Wae-yo chingu? Isn't this okay?

Yuri: It's not okay Yeonu. Why are even wearing long-sleeves? Pfft! It's so hot these days. Here wear this! Trust me.

Yeonu: :/ Oh okay.

Yuri: You better hurry Yeonu.

Yeonu: Fine~ Chill. I'm done. See you later!

Yuri: Okay~ Have fun~

 

Soon, you're here, at the studio's door. You took a deep breath and went in. Firstly, it's really awkward but soon, you'll see. ><

 

Yeonu: He- hello. I'm here.

Hoya: *Looks at his watch* Wow~ Not bad. You're here on time. You go do your own stretchings while I search for the video.

Yeonu: Oh.. Okay.

 

Once he's done, he puts his laptop infront of you, and sat really close to you. Like really close... Hm.. Should I say 10cm apart? Yeah.. THAT close. For some reason, your heart start beating faster.

 

Hoya: Here. Try to catch as much moves as you can.

Yeonu: Oh sure.

 

As you were so focus watching the video, Hoya was looking at you secretly.

 

Hoya'POV

Yeonu-ah~ I'm not sure about this but you're really pretty. I think I'm starting to fall for you. It may be awkward dancing this song with me for the first time but you'll get used to it from time to time.

End of POV

 

Yeonu: Well, I guess we can dance the moves before the chorus by tonight. 

Hoya: Oh? Um... that's what I was thinking as well. Then shall we start?

Yeonu: Oh... okay. *whispers to herself* Why is this guy like this? I thought he was so cold- hearted. Oh well, let's get over this. 

 

You're already at your position and Hoya the song. The atmosphere was so awkward! But the both of you did your best shot no matter what. So you guys practiced and practiced until the clock strikes 11pm.

 

Hoya: Okay, I think we shall stop here for now. We are already beyond the school's curfew.

Yeonu: This school has a curfew? 

Hoya: Yup! 10pm. 

 

Out of nowhere, Hoya just took your bag and carried it like there's nothing wrong. I think he's slowly to show his feelings towards you. 

 

Hoya: Let's go!

Yeonu: Oh.. okay.

Hoya: It's really dark outside so, I'll bring you back to your room.

Yeonu: But I'm okay going back alone though. :/

Hoya: You're not going anywhere without me Yeonu. It's dangerous outside. Don't worry I'll bring you back.

Yeonu: Okay. If you say so.

Hoya: *smiles*

 

Yeonu's POV

Oh god Hoya! You're getting on my nerves! Seriously man... Last few days you were so cold with me. Now what? Carrying my bag like nothing's wrong and bringing me back to my room? He's really weird. What's with him? What's with you Hoya?

End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Chapter 7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~