Trouble Maker

Love Story In Star Dance Academy

Once the break has ended, everyone starts to assemble at their respective dance studios. Sooner or later, your dancemates has already settled down. 

 

Coach: Okay class. The announcement that I had to make was about your next public concert, Star Dance III, that will be coming up in 6 months time. One of the performance in the concert is 2Hyun's Trouble Maker. I had already discussed about it with Hoya and need a partner for himself? Does anyone wants to volunteer?

 

Amazingly, one of your classmates starts shouting.

 

Classmate: Coach! Why don't Yeonu try? I mean, she performed for us during class and she's really good.

Everyone: True~!

 

Everyone was complementing you until your coach put on a stop. 

 

Coach: Alright then. If that's what you all wanted. Hoya? Yeonu? Start practicing okay?But before that, Hoya? Are you okay with it? Yeonu? Want give it a try? 

Hoya: Yeah~ I'm okay with it. 

Yeonu: Okay! I'll give it a try. 

 

Despite you giving a try, you totally had forgotten about Hyuna. You remembered her saying she's one of the most competetive female dancers. But you didn't care much and just give it a try. 

 

Yeonu's (Your) POV

What? Yeonu?! How could you agree to dance with him? Especially Trouble Maker! Man.. You sure are brave to challenge yourself. But... Hoya has never been friendly with you. You should at least dance with Dongjun or some other guy like Dongwoo! Anyways, let's challenge yourself.

End of POV

 

Hoya's POV

Yess! I'm dancing Trouble Maker with Yeonu! I'll better tell her that practice starts tonight. That's it Dongjun... Yeonu is gonna fall for me anytime soon~

End of POV

 

Dongjun's POV

My brother? Yeonu? Trouble Maker?! That's impossible! My brother did not even say a word to her. I know it may be too fast but I think I kinda like her :/ I really hope he doesn't fall for her :/

End of POV

 

Hyuna's POV

Wah~ Choi Yeonu. You may think that I did not realized. You just had a date with Dongjun and now what? Hoya? My one and only Hoya? Hah! Nevermind... You just wait and see, Choi Yeonu. 

End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Chapter 6~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo... the popular brothers are having a crush on you? Wow~ I wonder who you will end up with... O.O