I am sick.... I hate beeing weak......

Pretending Again and Again

Amber POV

 

I don’t know what have I done... I am not supposed to do that to krsytal.... akh this feeling is driving me insane! I want her so bad! But....

I think that she interest in yuri sunbae.... she is going out with her now....

Maybe, I have to break up with her... she seems didn’t have any feelings for me ....

This thing is hurting me so bad. I can see that she is hoping for yuri to knock her door back there.

Maybe I have to give her some room to move....

I sigh while staring at the ceiling of my room. Oh I nearly forgot that I wanna to have lunch with suzy. I take my phone from my bag and give suzy a call.

“hey, are you ready? Can we just go now? I’ll come down to your room”

“sure, I’m ready”

“okay wait for me.”

I put my jacket on and hurried downstairs. My room was on top level of this dorm. I knocked at suzy’s door. After that she open it

“hey, come on lets go. I’ll bring my motorcycle, its been parked on the back of this dorm.”

“allright lets go” she seems so happy. What’s the point? Its just a lunch........ well maybe krystal and yuri sunbae was just right.... they only having some lunch just like me and suzy. But I hear that yuri wanna to snatch krystal away from me when she talked at her in the locker room the yesterday.....

Akh at least I should believe in krystal...

I give suzy my spare helmet and putting on mine. We drive to my favorite restaurant. I drive really fast. Suzy’s arm wrapping my waist.

“were here”

“omo? Its so fast”

“I was born to be a rider” I let out a smirk and then giggle with suzy while take off my helmet. She wrapped her hands at my arms. I let her to do that, she is just my bestfriend after all.

We sat ourself at the table on the left side of the restaurant. I order tomyam for us. She made some joke and so do I. We giggle and laughing together.

I can see suzy was seeing something at my behind me.

“who is it?” when I wanna turn my back facing the one behind me,

“hey our food is coming!”

“oh yeah it smells delicious” we starting to eat. I didn’t get the chance to see who is the one behind me. Well the food was really makes me attracted hehe.

We ate the tomyam together. It really delicious. No wonder that this is become my favorite restaurant.

“I’m so full”

“me too” she smile at me. I can still see in her smile that she is stil in love with me... wanting me to be in love with her not with krystal....

“suzy” I hold her hand on the table

“what is it oppa?” her face blush

“you know I only love krystal.... I’m sorry I can’t love you back. we can just be friends, I hope you underst...”

I can’t finish my words, suzy giving me a peck on my lips. I froze for a moment

“don’t say the word friends... I can only be your girlfriend, not your friend... if you don’t want to, just forget me”

I throw away her hands

“what are you doing??! Don’t ever kiss me aga...”

I can’t even finish my words again when I find my head, my face was been pouring by some water.

“hey what the !!!!” I stand up and saw krystal. her face was cold... really cold....

“krystal??? wait wait! It’s not what you’ve been thinking! let me explain it first!” I grab krystal’s wrist but she throw away my hand. she grab a glass of water again and then splash it to suzy. After that she walked to the other table at the right side. I can see yuri there. Krystal was standing frozen while saying something I couldn’t hear and then yuri come closer to her......

She caress her cheek.....

 

And then yuri kissed krystal.....

 

My blood boiling. So all this time suzy know that krystal was the one behind me! And now it is a disaster!!!! !!!! I walk towards them, hit yuri on her face, she fell of to the ground

“you know ambie, her lips is sweet just like a strawberry” she wipe the blood on the corner of her lips.

I can’t hold it. I grab her collar and trying to punch her again

 

Krystal POV

 

Stupid amber, yuri kiss me because I told her to do so... Its your punishment... I want you to feel what I feel....

I can see she punch yuri oppa but all I can do is just standing frozen..... my heart.. its hurt... I can’t breath......... I r-really am can’t breathhh....

My sight turn dark and all I can feel my head is really hurt. My chest just like burning....

I can see daddy......

Dad.... I miss you, I wanna be with you at home..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I open my eyes...... all I can see is a white ceiling......... my chest is still burning from pain when my heart beating.....

“krystal??” I can see unnie... sica unnie......

“unnie?”

“yes its me baby” she caress my cheek and my forehead. She seems worried so much.

“where am I unnie?” I feel really weak. I hate to feel like this.

“you are at the hospital soojungie, you collaps at the cafe. The two of your friends brings you immediately to the hospital, thanks to them, now you are allright” she gave me a worried smile, then she kiss my forehead.

“where is daddy?”

“he is on a meeting right now. Don’t worry, he will visit you at the afternoon.”

“hmm....”

“what did you feel baby? On your chest? Just tell me if its hurt, okay. I’ll go called the nurse” she went away leaving me all alone.

I hate this room....... I hate me beeing so weak....... I hate amber.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I hate my heart disease.........................