its not a date, its just a lunch....

Pretending Again and Again

Amber POV

 

I open my eyes and stretch my arms. The morning air feels so good...


I look at the table.... “what?? Nine o’clock?? Oh !” I hurried taking a shower and brush my teeth, getting ready, grab my bag and then running towards school as soon as possible.

Finally I arrived at my class, a little bit scolded by my teacher, but as long as I can attend the class, its not a problem...

I take a seat next to min, my classmate.

“hey, overslept huh?”

“yeah, that drama show really makes me tired”

“you know, all the student here were gossiping about you and krystal about you know.... the kiss”

“yeah yeah, like I care... hey can you share your history book with me? I forgot to bring mine”

“I didn’t bring mine either”

“perfect....”

I turn my head to my back. I can see suzy and jia were behind my seat. Maybe she won’t mind if I borrow one of their books...

 

“suzy, can I borrow your book, you can share with jia” she just nodded and hand the book to me. Our hands met.
somehow I felt really guilty towards her... I wanna do something to make her mood better and ready to forgive me... she is my bestfriend after all..

 

After a while, the bell finally rang, its time to have some lunch. I manage to caught suzy’s wrist before she dissappear trough the exit door.

“hey, mind if I ask you to have lunch with me at Saturday? You don’t planning to visit your parents aren’t you?” I give her a smile.

“umm okay, as long as you treat me” finally, I can see her smile again.

“of course hehehe” she give me another smile before walk away. I hope we are still bestfriend suzy...

 

I walked to the cafetaria.its very crowded in here... I roam my eyes searching any sight of my girlfriend.

Oh there she is along with her friends. And of course with minho and his friends too. Whoaa I can see jonghyun there! Maybe its not a good idea to go that way...

I slowly move my step towards the exit door and then...

 

 

“amber josephine liu!!!!” I saw jonghyun’s indeks finger pointing to me.

“waaaa run!!” I run as fast as I can circling the cafetaria, with jonghyun chasing after me. He looks really scary.

 

 

Krystal POV

 

That stupid dork, I can’t believe she tied jonghyun at his room and covering his mouth with plester. I want her to prevent him to kiss me but I don’t mean that way...

I swallow my sandwich trying to keep my innocent face.

“hey guys stop it!” I think minho sunbae starting to feel dizzy with jonghyun and amber running chasing each other circling the cafetaria and now circling our table.

“seriously guys, knock it of” Luna stand up and then trying to push amber and jonghyun away.

“sowwyyy hehehe” amber wasn’t feel guilty at all... this llama was teasing jonghyun all the time.

“this llama is crazy krys, what makes you agree to be her girlfriend after all?!” jonghyun showing a sad ekspession and shaking my shoulder with her hands.

I just shrugged my shoulder while continue eating my sandwich.

“this world is so crueeeeel !” jonghyun was kneeling and then hit the floor with her hands.

“its you who looks crazy hahaha” key and taemin laugh really hard at jonghyun

“don’t you dare laugh at me key! Taemin!”

And now there are four of them running circling our table, with jonghyun chasing amber, key and taemin.

“go go go !” sulli was encouraging them, I just rolled my eyes.

“krys, is your unnie really wanna to pick you up at Sunday?” suddenly jonghyun stop from running “what?? Krystal’s unnie??”

“yeah her unnie wanna pick her up at Sunday and ate ice cream together”

“really ??” I just nod my head, I think jonghyun was excited, he stop chasing amber, key and taemin and let out a smirk while staring at nothing.

“don’t think of something crazy” minho sunbae hit jonghyun’s head and then leave.

The bell rang, its time for me to leave too.

“bye baby see you later” amber wave at me and then dissappear with key. I walked to my class with ssul, vic and luna.

 

When the class finally over, I went straight to my dorm and then watch some movie with vic and ssul while Luna was taking a shower. I notice my phone buzzed again, giving me some new messages. Its from yuri sunbae. We’ve been texting to each other since our first met. I can see she is really good at humor. She is fun to hang out with.

 

Saturday finally come. I comb my hair. Getting ready. I just wear the casual chlothes, a croptee, a hotpants and a sneakers. Its just a lunch after all...

I heard a knock at the door. Luna is visiting her parents, so I was alone for two days at my room.

“sunbae?”

“but when I open the door, its amber who showed up, not yuri sunbae”

“so you decided to cal me sunbae?” she let out a smirk.

“in your dream.. I thought you were yuri sunbae”

“is she asking you out?”

“yap, so what brings you here?”

 

she was silence for a while. her eyes seems change.....

 

“you tell me that you are my girlfriend right? So why did you wanna go out with yuri?”
her eyes seems full of anger. She walk towards me, I take a step backward. She keep walking towards me.

 

“i-its not a date or something special, i-its just a lunch” I was scared and then she pushed me, I fall and landed my self on the bed. She place her self on top of me. What are you doing amber liu? I feel something different in her eyes. She is really angry right now.

 

Her face was really close to mine. I can feel her breath at my cheeks and my neck. My heart beating so fast. I think my face already red now.

 

“you are mine, understand?” her eyes stare trough mine. I felt like there’s a butterfly inside my stomach. She lean her face closer to mine.

 

Her lips pressing mine. It feels really soft....

my heart just like wanna to explode.

I closed my eyes and she caress my cheek while kissing me, she bit my lower lips. But suddenly, she pull her self away.

 

“I’m sorry...”

 

she leave me in my room alone. I don’t know what should I do... she locked my heart.... she is the one.... the one that I love.....

I cover my face with my hand while sitting on my bed....

And then my phone rang.. I pull it out of my pocket.

“hello”

“hey georgeus, I’m at the gate now. I’m not allowed to enter your dorm.”

“oh okay sunbae, just wait for a minute....”

I combed my messy hair. That llama... what was in her mind? Leaving me alone after kissing me on my bed...

I run towards the gate and then smile to yuri sunbae, she hold my hand and walk together to the car. Its awkward for me to holding hand with her now.

“what do you like to eat, my lady?” its funny when she called me my lady. I glance at her... she looks handsome in her casual shirt and jeans.

“anything you like to” I give her a smile.

“okay then hehe”

 

I stare at the road from my left window. What is she doing right now? Is she thinking of me like I do? Amber really giving me a headache. I don’t know what to say... I don’t know what to do.... my mind was occupied by her...

“krystal, amber wasn’t here”

“huh? What? Amber?”

“I know you were thinking about her, right?”

“no way hahaha why did I think about some stupid dork like that?”

She just giving me an awkward smile and then focus at the road again.

 

“were here” I can see a she park the car in front of a restaurant. She open my door before I did. She is really kind.

“thanks” I flash her a smile. She hold my hand again. I let her to do so. We sat at a table near to the windows. The waitress come picking our order. Yuri sunbae order for tomyam, hmm sounds delicious.

We were chatting and joking around, I burst out of laughter because of her joke. She really is having a good sense of humor. I was looking at the street towards the window, a few moments later, my eyes landed at someone. Is it suzy?? What is she doing here? She pulled out her helmet. A second later, someone in front of her who ride the motorcycle pulled out her helmet too. Its amber.........

My heart feels hurt seeing suzy and amber smiling to each other..... suzy wrap her hands to amber’s arm.....

What are you doing amber liu? Did you make fun of me?

They walked towards the door of this restaurant. Oh ! I just stare down at the table. Hoping that they did not see me.

Amber and suzy was sitting at the table on the corner of the left side on this restaurant. Me and yuri were on the corner of the left side. Good thing they didn’t see me. Our table fas far enough i guess.

I kept my voice low. I ate the tomyam with yuri sunbae.

“this is my favorite restaurant you know. I always having lunch in here when I have a spare time”

“hmmm this is really delicious, so what did you do now after graduating, sunbae?”

“I’m a photographer hehe”

“really??”

“yap, its cool and entertaining. If you want to, you can be my model”

“well, I’ll give it a try hehe, but not today, maybe someday when I ready, I’ll called you”

She nod and flash a sweet smile. I still paying an attention to amber and suzy. They were ordering tomyam too, just like me and yuri.

I finish my eating. So did they. I enjoy my mango juice while chatting to yuri oppa. I can see they were having a good time....

And then amber hold suzy’s hand on the table. What is she doing? She stare at suzy’s eyes, saying something I couldn’t hear....

 

And suddenly....

 

Suzy give her a peck on her lips...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys :D

so what did you think about my story this far? I wanna know, so give me some comment okay? ;)