Keep Your Eyes On Me.

Unnoticed Beauty

It was lunch time again, but this time Chanyeol was the first to arrive at the cafeteria. It made him wonder where his friend could be. Baekhyun was always eager for lunch. He looked around, and found a girl peeking through the cafeteria door, as if checking the place out. Chanyeol smiles and rushes to the entrance. Baekhyun doesn’t seem to see him since there are a flood of students going in and out of the area. Chanyeol stood beside Baekhyun.

“Looking for me, baby?” he said as seductively as possible, making it a little husky. Baekhyun knew that voice, and blushed immediately after.

“Yes, I am! You weren’t there to protect me from all the mockery during the last period! Who knows what could happen to me here? Someone might hit my again!” Baekhyun complains and Chanyeol laughs in return.

“Well, that’s because you’re so beautiful.” Chanyeol slips, and bit his lip for not being cautious with his words. Baekhyun, on the other hand, tried to stay as calm as he could.

He said I was beautiful! Baekhyun chuckles awkwardly, “Ya Park Chanyeol! Stop all these compliments; I’m not used to it. And who knows if you continue saying this I might fall in love with you!”

“But isn’t that a good thing?” Chanyeol slips once again, and he swore his heart wants to jump out of his chest right this moment. “Uh… Pretend I didn’t say that!”

Baekhyun’s face saddened, but Chanyeol took no notice of that. There were a few awkward seconds until Chanyeol breathes deeply and offers his arm. “Let’s go, my lady.” Chanyeol says and Baekhyun couldn’t help but smile back. Arriving at the table Chanyeol pulls a seat for Baekhyun.

I’m doing this because he’s a girl right now. He’s a girl and I’m a gentleman. He is Baekhyun, Chanyeol! You don’t have that kind of feelings for him!

Baekhyun gladly takes the offer and sits. He looks at Chanyeol’s direction but the other was already gone to get food. He was about to stand up when his phone vibrated.

To: Baekhyun

No need to stand up Baekhee-ssi. Chanyeol will get the food you want. ^_~

It took Baekhyun a few seconds to process the text. Is that a wink? He thought. Slowly, a blush crept up his cheeks. Chanyeol arrives after a few minutes with his food. “Baekhyun, you know, your crush showed up for class after a week of absence.” Chanyeol said, not wanting to say so but didn’t want to drown in the silence. Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun was kind of head over heels for Tao ever since freshman year, but then it died down eventually. He just ran out of subjects for the day.

“Oh really…” Baekhyun commented but isn’t interested one bit. He admits he still blushes whenever Tao and him meets coincidentally, but that was nothing compared to the hysteria he gets whenever Chanyeol does something sweet to him. Baekhyun wasn’t sure what has gotten into Chanyeol when he became a gentleman a while ago, but nevertheless he was really flattered… He crossed his legs like the girl he was right now.

Chanyeol kept on looking at Baekhyun. He doesn’t know why but he kept on staring. Baekhyun’s eyes seemed to be different today, with all the sparkles it emitted. Thump. Thump. Thump. There goes his heart once again, and he doesn’t know what kind of sickness this was but he wasn’t happy with it, at all. Then the bell rang, shaking Chanyeol out of his thoughts. He looked at his watch and noticed that he was looking at Baekhyun the whole time. He also noticed that he didn’t even eat a spoonful of food. He wasn’t aware of what happened just now, but he knew it wasn’t good.

 

 

 

 

                Baekhyun rushed to the comfort room without waiting for Chanyeol. He couldn’t believe that he was staring at him for so long! Not to mention, he hadn’t had the chance to eat. He wanted to believe that his best friend was just thinking hard, but no. He was looking at my eyes. And his eyes seem so… sincere. He bit his lip and quickly applied water on his face, and then looked at the mirror. “!” he shouted, realizing he was wearing make-up and he looked like some drama queen whose eyeliner got smudged. Fortunately, there were a few tissues left in the dispenser. After wiping his face he applied his eyeliner once again.

“!” he shouted once again, when a guy hit his , for the second time today. Then three men gathered in at his back, and he could only look at their reflection on the mirror. They look very gangly.

“Looks like little missy lost her way to the toilet.” Says one.

“I think she intended this. So we could play with her.” says another. Baekhyun is a guy. But right now, he was outright scared. He didn’t know what to do, and he couldn’t run away since he was cornered by three, muscular men. Chanyeol-ah, where are you when I need you? Baekhyun shivers on the spot.

“Uh… I… I’m a guy…” he weakly explains, but they smirked back at him. He lowers his head and saw a hand go through his thigh. Baekhyun shivers. “I said I’m a guy…” he states but the hand goes up… and up… and stops at the end of his skirt.

“I’m sorry, you don’t convince me enough.” The other smirks and then slowly raising his—

“Let go of him.” A voice, a rather soft one for a tough guy, speaks up.

“And what makes you think we would?” they turn to him, and peeking from the guy's shoulder he noticed that it was Tao.

 

Tao.

 

Huang ZiTao.

 

The martial artist.

 

His crush.

 

He’s saving me.

 

Baekhyun thought, eyes wide in all the happenings.

 

“I won’t let you touch him” he said, condescending eyes passed through the three of them. He knows I'm a guy?

“Him? Heh. Whatever her gender is right now, I will make her a she. It’s not like you could protest.” Their leader said, holding Baekhyun’s wrist tightly. Baekhyun bit his lip, hurt by the tight grip.

“I said, Let. Byun. Baek. Hyun. Go.” Tao said, and before Baekhyun could blush there was a bruise on the other guy’s lip. He knows my name? Baekhyun thought as he looked at Tao coolly avoiding hits and giving punches. He looks so cool. Baekhyun’s inner fan boy awakened. His mind was half awake. The other half was daydreaming of Tao. The second he snapped, three guys were down on the floor.

Tao gave him an assuring look, “Are you ok—”

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol beat him to it and hugged Baekhyun tightly. “What happened? Are you alright?” Chanyeol asked, worried, and Baekhyun could only nod. He was still in a daze, of how three men tried to him then and there and how Tao saved his dear life.

 

 

 

 

The bell finally rang, signaling the end of their last period. Baekhyun wasn’t in the mood after what happened, and limply walked to the exit of the class.

“Hey Baekhyun.” Chanyeol called out, but Baekhyun wasn’t in the mood to do anything, even talk.

He continued walking. “Byun Baekhyun… We have detention today.” Chanyeol said with his deep voice. Baekhyun stops in his tracks and starts picking up paper balls scattered everywhere.

 

                Chanyeol stares, a good few seconds at Baekhyun. He notices that he’s quite gloomy today. Chanyeol’s heart starts to ache. Baekhyun continues, but Chanyeol simply stands there, observing the lifeless figure collecting paper balls. Then he notices that every time Baekhyun leans down, a portion of his undershorts were visible, along with his milky thigh.

 

Thump. Thump. Thump. Chanyeol held his heart.

 

He looks so hot. Wait, what? NO!

 

He looks… tempting… Not that either!

 

He looks…

 

“I thought you were gonna help me clean?” Baekhyun finally speaks up, annoyed.

Did he notice where I was looking? Chanyeol thought. “AH! Yes… sorry.”

Baekhyun continued cleaning and Chanyeol’s heart was still beating crazily.

Whatever this is, it’s not good. Chanyeol thought, and went in front to erase the writings on the board.

 

 

--------------------

A/N: 0_0 So many subscribers already. I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you though~ Thanks everyone for taking time to read this. This will only take a few chapters or so. 

 

Oh. and... uh... I found this picture and it's kind of funny. Baekhyun looks ty.