Page 8

Being the elder is not easy

Title: Elder and Maknae

Words: 554

Idea: this is random

Summary: Jihoon watched his favorite hyung as he went closer to the his. The maknae suddenly felt a skip a beat from his chest. It could it be

 

“Hyung, can you give me a massage?”

The deep voice maknae whined, he is so bored sitting all day with Taeil who is busy reading a One Piece manga brought by Yukwon. The maknae whine and whine until the singer give up. He sigh in annoyance how this maknae get easily bored, he was just playing the Temple Run 2 to his phone. This maknae. The elder stood up and put the manga to the edge of the sofa.

Jihoon watched his favorite hyung as he went closer to the his. The maknae suddenly felt a skip a beat from his chest. It could it be… Jihoon thought as the elder went closer and sat beside him. Jihoon feels a bit uneasy to this place, he felt something strange down to his chest. What if..

“What part you want to massage?” Jihoon’s thoughts disturb when Taeil asked him something, offering the part of his body to massage it. Taeil is still annoyed. How come he got disturb from his reading?

He sigh in relief. Lifted both his hands to the air and stretched himself. Jihoon watcched that, feels blush to his cheeks. He froze. What could it be..

Taeil noticed the maknae. He lazily looked at him. He sighed once again.

“Yah! Jihoon. Wake up!” this time. Taeil whined, he needs to get back from reading the manga. He is bored too but he can fantasize the world of manga. He kinda get into it. Thanks to adorable kitten.

Jihoon finally back in reality. He looks to his hyung who is looking upset to him. He widen his eyes “Hyung, sorry. Sorry. My back hurts…..can you massage it?” Jihoon blush respond to his hyung. Taeil look at him once again and nodded. Jihoon can’t help but to blushed way harder.

He is so close to me…Jihoon thoughts. He is too embarrassed to show confident to his feels. The feelings overcome to his chest. Its so different.

Taeil slowly putting his hands to the maknae’s back. Slowly but surely, he use his two thumbs to his to hands and pushed it. It made a crack tone to the maknae’s shoulder but it didn’t bother. Jihoon was in fantasy world. As the other 8 fingers left it pulled it. The elder massaging the maknae. Taeil was annoyed but can’t help while Jihoon was in other different world.

Suddenly, Taeil heaed footsteps coming from behind. Giggles and ‘shhh’ sounds. It can’t be.. But the elder ignored as he continued massaging the maknae’s shoulder. As he didn’t expected something. He heared a snap of picture. He widen his eyes and turned around to the dinner room. Those idiots… Taeil crunch his teeth. He heared something.

“Cucumber, I told you. You shouldn’t put the camera sound off”

“He did turn the flash off but the sound not.”

“Damn it. It was ruined”

“Did he heared it?”

“I am out. Taeil is a type of getting-“

“YOU GUYS!! SHOW YOURSELF OR I WILL NOT MAKE A FOOD FOR YOU. YOU S!!!”

Taeil yelled. He is mad, really mad this time. Jihoon is now sleeping due in day dreaming thingy. The elder stood up and ran towards the five idiots beside the door. He smirked.

“Hyung, we are going to explain” Jiho defensed but it didn’t help.

“YOU GUYS ARE DEAD”

=----=

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MY DRABBLES T^T ITS BEEN A WEEK NOT ABLE TO UPDATE. MOM TOLD ME I NEED A LONG TIME TO BUY ME A NEW LAPTOP T^T SO, YOU GUYS SHOULD WAIT TOO. I AM SORRY. I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. WAIT FOR ME~~

And this drabble will end soon. Thank you for reading it thought its so random to make stories. I might be semi-hiatus this year because i am in college level now. I will update promise and for my other stories too. I am making a new story :] please, stay tunes