Page 7

Being the elder is not easy

Title: The day for you

Words: 1,036

Idea: early birthday ? XD

Summary: Jiho buyed a strawberry cake, a hello kitty ring and a teddy bear. He don’t know how it will turn on. Never say never.

 

 

“Can you call me oppa from now on,kyunggie”

A bit kinda shy yet embarrassed Jiho said to Kyung who is busy reading a history book. He just surprised how the leader spoke something to him that he is a bit not sure what he will respond. He sigh, “what did you ate earlier,Jiho?” he asked back, can’t reply back because he was busy on reading. He do not know how to say something to his lover but he just a but worried.Somehow.

Jiho didn’t respon back as he left the room with no words came to his mouth. Kyung furrow an eyebrow, don’t know why his lover acting strange all lately. “Going to ask him later” he reminded himself before flipping a new page of the book. He fixed his bun and put glasses with small hello kitty near to the glasses. He smile brightly how Jiho secretly gift this lasy year birthday. They aren’t a couple yet last year but he sure its special as long his best friend still know how to pull themselves together.

Jiho slide down the door after leaving Kyung dumbfounded of his action. He didn’t know how he will say to his lover that his day was today’s birthday of the cucumber. Why I can’t express him? he asked. Mentally want to snab himself because of being shy to his lover. His been a long friend but why he acted like this thought a good day. He sighed in frustration. He can’t think something to make this day special for him as a boyfriend. Maybe a flowers or chocolate,lame. Or a ring, too early to have honeymoon.

Taeil was walking the every door of the room, wondering what inside after visiting them month ago. He brought a bowl glass for a new birth of the fish he was taking care of last year. He loves to care fishes since he was a teenager. He somehow feels the ease and the hardwork animal like this. They are special.

While walking, he saw a sitting straight leader. Based from his face. He thinks deeply as he thought. Leader sure don’t know what to do for his lover. He sighed, he walk towards the leader and put the bowl near to him. He furrow his eyebrow when notice that the door he was sitting behind was their room. What in the world he was doing here?

“Hey. Jiho, something bothering your life?” the elder asked, can’t stand a frustration leader thinking a comeback for the group. He thought for it. He bent his knees and move closer to the leader. Jiho shook his head and glance to the curious hyung next to him. Taeil flashes a smile for him to keep him cool. Jiho smile back as respond. “Hyung, why are you here?” he asked. Scratching his messy hair. Don’t know the reason why he was here.

“I suppose the one asking that” the elder bluttered. He sighed, playing the bowl near him. Jiho saw that, raise en eyebrow. “Hyung, is your fish will give birth?” he asked. Curious like always yet wants to know every members. The elder nodded, “Yes. I was planning for this. The day finally come after the hardwork taking care of these animals. If one of my fish gives birth and take care of them again, I am sure I will try to convience someone to buy and take care of them” he explained. Loving every precious memories he was been to those fishes. Makes him revive everyday watching them alive.

Jiho amazed to those words what the elder explained to him. He kinda feel he finally made a great idea for Kyung’s birthday today. Make a birth. Jiho stand up and bow to his hyung. Taeil furrow an eyebrow to the latter. “Thank you hyung” before Taeil respond, the leader runaway to him. Taeil sighed but seems happy because when he looks on Jiho, he kinda knows what he was thinking. He grab his phone and dialed Jaehyo and Jihoon’s phone number. “You two. Pack your foods. We need to live on our house….again” he said. Feel nut uneasy again to this situation. The two nodded and hung up. Not a two again.

Jiho buyed a strawberry cake, a hello kitty ring and a teddy bear. He don’t know how it will turn on. Never say never. As he went to the dorm. He notice that every members were no where to be found. He kinda know what are they up to. They kinda know what will happen. So, he shut his mouth and enter the whole gift for his lover. He put it to the side of the single sofe. He notice there was a costume near it [Miku Hatsune]. He furrow his eyebrow but ignore it. He set all the things for the day. He called his hyungs to arrive after the promotion to celebrate the day for his boyfriend. They all nodded.

He clapped his hands not to loud. As he set all the things for his lover. A surprise birthday for him. As he finished everything. He went to the room were Kyung reading a book. He knock thrice. The door magically opened and saw Kyung with a sleepy doe human. He fell asleep after Jiho leaving him earlier.

Jiho widely gave him a warmly teddy bear hug. Kyung manage to breathe because of the grip of his lover. As he released him, he asked “High? What are you doing?” furrow eye coming to the cucumber. Jiho still smiling as he grab Kyung’s wrist and drag him to the living room. Kyung only sighed and accept what Jiho will gonna do for today. Kyung doesn’t know that this day was for him. Him only. A day he was birth by his parents. And this day will be fun. He sure for it.

Kyung widen his eyes in surprisement. What is this? He thought. Jiho released him and give him a warmly kiss to his cheek that makes the cucumber flashes a blushto his cheeky bone. He glance to Jiho with a smile to his face. Surprisingly, he really didn’t know what is this leader up to.

“Happy Birthday, cucumber of my life”  

=---=

A/N: i am creying because my laptop was now gone. GONE! TAT i am using this computer for some reason but can update finally. Will not update my other story because of this situation. Curse the person! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

CONGRATULATION TO B1A4 :DDD WINNING THE CHART OMO! BANA RULES >33

EXO COMEBACK EVERYONE? >3333 AND BLOCK B ANNOUNCEMENT MIDDLE OF JUNE? O.o OMG!!!