Page 5

Being the elder is not easy

Title: Hint of love

Words: 506

Idea: Yo! Remember March 17,2013 ? 

Summary: ‘Park Kyung has actually a good body’

 

“can we just announce that we are official now?”

Jiho whine In annoyance, he hates how his lover wants this relationship to be secret. Only the members knew about it because they trusted themselves to them. Kyung roll his eyes in his lover’s a sudden action. “Jiho, we are just saving our image here ok?” the cucumber put his index finger to shut his lover’s lips to stop. Jiho pout and look away. Jiho thought if the fans will disappoint if they announce there relationship. He thinks deeply.

‘BBC will never disappoint us. They are the one who started the shipping thing. They are the reason why I fell inlove to Kyung thanks to the Zikyung fan. They are the one wants a fanservice but I never thought it got serious’ Jiho groan louder in frustration. He knows that there fans love it if they announce it officially because they are the reason why are they together. Suddenly, a smack coming from the back make the leader groan even louder.

“You are an ” Taeil who did it,spoke to the leader. Kyung already leave the dorm because the elder told him to buy something for lunch. Jiho glare to the elder while rubbing his back head. “What are you thinking?” the elder ask, sit beside the leader who is in a deep thoughts. The leader look away, not wanting to share his problem to s.

Taeil look at him, observing his face. “Are you thinking something that makes your relationship with Kyung will be in public?” Jiho shook his head and glance to the elder who is looking at him deeply, he nod as yes. “Hey, its not like you will be stuck in this secret relationship. As long the fans trusted you, they will support you no matter what” with Taeil’s words. Jiho teary near to his eyelid. Wants to cry and hug the elder because of his comfortable words that makes him happy.

“Hyung, I guess I have a better idea that make our relationship will be reveal little by little” a large smirk coming from the leader, gives Taeil a shiver down to his spine. Creepy leader, he thought. “Well, do better for the fans. Jiho” Taeil pat the head of the leader and went away.

Jiho watch the elder walking away as Jihoon suddenly approach at him and scream, “Ayo! Jiji Party, hyung”. The elder chuckled remembering the Match Up. Jiho widen his eyes. He finally got the idea for the fan to support  his relationship to his beloved boyfriend.

[ TWITTER 130317]

‘Park Kyung has actually a good body’

Those times, Kyung got a fight of Jiho because of the cucumber posted in twitter. Everyone can’t handle but laugh to these couple. “When did you get that picture of me?” Kyung yell, can’t help but feel embarrassed and guilty. Jiho hid his smirk before responding, “I told you, its just a fanservice ok?” he pretend to roll his eyes. “Aish, I will get you for my revenge”

“We'll see about that”

=-----=

A/N: short chapter. Ikr? My lack of imagination is drifting like seriously. T_T i am sorry. I really need more fanfiction to read. I am sorry.