Page 6

Being the elder is not easy

Title: Happy Mother-ly Day

Words: 1,017

Idea: -.- 

Summary: As they grab each of the gift. Kyung pick up the small letter and give to Yukwon to read it. Yukwon grab the letter and open it little by little. His face flash a smile. “This gifts are from our baby hyung” he chuckly said to Kyung

 

“What should I give for my mother?”

Taeil ask himself, tapping a pen near to his desk with a white blank sheet under it. Thinking deeply for Mother’s day gift for his mother who care for him since 1990. Time flew really fast, it’s like yesterday they are a baby and now they are a complete young adult to handle themselves. Eating the end of the pen he always to while thinking something important.

“Hey dwarf, what are you doing?” the elder jump to his chair and look to the voice who question about what he was doing. The ulzzang looking at him with titling head, curious of what the elder was doing. He ask once again, “hey, what are you doing?” Taeil shook his head and look at him with a sigh under his breathe. “Thinking for a gift for my mother because tomorrow is Mother’s day” he respond, fixing his bun and focus to what he was doing. The ulzzang furrow his eyebrow in confusion, “Who’s mother? Yukwon or Kyung?” he jokely ask but serious at the same time. Taeil glare the ulzzang. “For my real mother who take care of me long time ago,idiot” the elder roll his eyes in annoyance. Jaehyo who shook his head now, starting to panic because he forgot this day was for his mother.

“Shoot! I forgot it. Thank you for saying it” his last word before rushing away to the room. Taeil stare to the open door that the ulzzang forgot to close it. He sigh in relief and ignore the door. “What should I gift for her?” again, Taeil himself. Giving a lots of ideas for his mother again. But its weird because his mind was flashing the face of the two motherly act –Yukwon and Kyung-. Why the hell are they in his mind? Frustration loud sigh he made.

“I’ll buy three gifts for today” he signally sigh once again. He writes finally his idea on blank sheet paper. Scribbing every details for buying stuffs and message for tomorrow’s Mother’day. After he was done, he reread what he written and nod before living the room.

=---=

“Hey, kyunggie. What did you gave your mother?” Yukwon ask, carrying a bag full of flowers and chocolate for his mother. Kyung tenderly smile as respond means its special. “I gave my mother a perfume that she wants since she was married” he respond,  can’t stop smiling how his mother reacted to the gift he gave. Yukwon sigh, he is a bit shy and jealous to Kyung because its really special day for his mother. He was a bit disappointed for today but he hope his mother likes his gift. Minhyuk who wrap his arms to kitty’s waist before saying something.

“So, you gave it?” he ask, snuggling to his lover’s shoulder. Yukwon sigh, feel  a bit not happy for today. “I don’t know, I hope my mother like my gift” he look to his gifts with a sigh. Minhyuk kiss his cheek and smile at him, “Kwonggie, your mother was precious to your life. Mother’s day I’snt about what special gift for her but a warmly love that she wanted. As long you love her, she will accept what you want to give” the kitty flush a light cheeks, smiling to the words that his lover give him. “Come on, we need to give this to your mother-in-law” this time Minhyuk blush of what the kitty teasingly said. As he rushly walk away and went outside. Kyung can’t help but smile, the cucumber felt his pants was vibrating as he grab it. He saw Jiho was calling him to go outside to help him for his mother give a gift for her, he chuckle and went outside.

Taeil was running back to the dorm and brought three gifts. As he was in time, no onw was around. As he place a 2 box near to the small table inside the living room. This is for the two motherly act in the dorm. With a small message to them. As he smile while looking at it, he went outside for the other gift for his mother.

The two motherly act went inside the door. It’s nearby late afternoon and they are done for everything. They promised they will prepare for the dinner tonight. As they finish doing everything, they saw a two gifts near to the table with a small letter near at the gifts. They glance each other and walk towards it, as they reach the table the maknae went inside the dorm with a tray of spaghetti. Yukwon and Kyung stop for awhile and glance to the maknae, “Hey Jihoon. What’s with the tray?” Kyung ask, a bit curious. The maknae smiled at them. “I gave something special for my mother as a reward, we have a food tonight to celebrate Mother’s day” he cheerly said. The two chuckle and back to what they are doing at Pyo went inside the kitchen for preparation.

As they grab each of the gift. Kyung pick up the small letter and give to Yukwon to read it. Yukwon grab the letter and open it little by little. His face flash a smile. “This gifts are from our baby hyung” he chuckly said to Kyung. The two look to the letter and read it.

‘Dear for my motherly act, Kwon and Kyung

                                You guys are both guys but I love the way you act like a motherly inside the dorm. I love the way you guys love and care each of us thought we are adult now. I thank to God that I met you two for some unexplain reason but I love the way we stay together as a Family with BBCs. You acted as like my mother but it seems wrong for doing like this. But I hope you guys will never change. This gifts are for you two. Don’t open it if the maknae was there with you two. My gifts are not special but I hope you guys love it. Thank you and Happy Mother’s Day  xoxo

-Taeillie’

=----=

A/N: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY -thought Korea celebrating Parent's Day in Mother's day :)

What is your favorite drabbles that i made ? xD