DaeJae - Gold

Musical Quickies

Neon Hitch ft Tyga - Gold 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtoD82GaIwg

 

The scent of the salty sea tickled Youngjae’s nose when a breeze blew by. He stretched out his arms and let out a mighty yawn. He didn’t know why but every time he was at the beach he would get tired. It wasn’t zombiefied tiredness which he felt every other day, it was a relaxing sleepiness. He suspected that was why Daehyun loved the beach so much, that and he loved to have picnics there on the beach.

The flies, the radiating sun, the seagulls, none of that bothered Daehyun one little bit. Youngjae had watched Daehyun hover protectively over their food as he set up their disposable barbeque. He left the cooking entirely on the other because the trip was meant to be a ‘relaxing vacation’. At first Youngjae didn’t know what was so relaxing about going to a place composed of nothing but sand and impossibly salty water. He was basically waiting for the tiny grains of sand to seep through his shorts and into every nook and cranny of his body. Sitting at the beach with Daehyun happily cooking away, was actually, surprisingly relaxing.

“Are you hungry?” Daehyun called out to him as he slapped a beef patty between two buns.

Youngjae peered up at him and shook his head, “I’m still full from the watermelon. I don’t know how you’re still hungry after eating two sandwiches, half a watermelon, a packet of chips and a banana.”

“Yeah, that was just brunch. This is my snack,” Daehyun answered as he took a bite out of his creation which was rather bland according to Youngjae.

“You mean you haven’t even eaten lunch yet?” Youngjae questioned as he rolled his eyes at him and laid down onto his stomach.

“Of course not,” Daehyun smiled through chews, “There’s brunch, snacks, tea, snacks again and then lunch.”

“You’re going to get fat one day,” Youngjae mumbled as he rested his face against his arm and shut his eyes.

“It’s okay; I know you’re still going to love me all the same.”

A grin grew across Youngjae’s face as he imagined a fat Daehyun hugging him from behind and nibbling at his neck. It was so stupid at how he found everything about him sickly adorable. “Who said I’m going to still like you when you’re all fat and reeking of B.O?”

Daehyun stuffed the rest of his food in his mouth and spoke with his mouth full, “Awwwww I gnall ewe luv mre stull.”

“What? I don’t speak fatass,” he teased, earning a punch on his shoulder from Daehyun.

After he swallowed he repeated in a much more understandable voice, “I said, I know you will love me still.”

“Sure,” Youngjae answered airily, “Hey Daehyun can you put some sunscreen on my back?”

Daehyun threw a glance at his food and over at Youngjae. With a sigh he went through their bags to retrieve the sunscreen that smelt of overly strong coconuts. He straddled Youngjae from behind and squirted out some of the white lotion onto his back.

“You drew a on my back with the sunscreen didn’t you?” Youngjae questioned without much fight in his voice, in fact he sounded rather sleepy which made Daehyun smile.

“How did you know?”

“Daehyun please, don’t act like it’s a surprise.”

He let out a laugh, “Okay, okay, you win.”

“Like always,” Youngjae spoke through a muffled voice against his arm.

“Like always,” Daehyun smiled as he settled the bottle of sunscreen aside and began rubbing his poorly made drawing of a away.

As he rubbed his fingers against Youngjae’s bare skin which was slowly reddening from the run, he heard a slight moan from beneath him. Daehyun couldn’t help but smirk that he was capable of satisfying Youngjae by such simple tasks but then again, Youngjae could easily do the same to him. Daehyun pushed down on Youngjae with some weight as he began massaging Youngjae’s tense back. Sunscreen was not the best lubricant since he would have preferred to massage him with tanning oil but it was better than nothing.

Daehyun rubbed the sunscreen all over his back and unknotted some tense muscles beneath. He smeared it all over Youngjae’s arms and made sure he got into every single curve and dip of Youngjae’s ever so tenderly perfectly faultless body. When he got close to Youngjae’s face, he smeared a bit of it on the tip of his nose.

Youngjae opened his eyes slightly to see Daehyun’s beaming face right up close. “Did you just put sunscreen on my nose?”

“Maybe,” Daehyun smiled as he leaned in and pecked Youngjae on the lips, transferring the sunscreen onto the tip of his own.

“So stupid,” Youngjae sighed as he looked past Daehyun for a moment and noticed that a good handful of seagulls had begun picking at their unprotected food. “You’re precious food is being eaten by a bunch of birds.”

Daehyun turned to see his meat patties and sausages being attacked at by the seagulls. Instead of getting up to run and scare them away, he turned his attention back on Youngjae. “Doesn’t matter because I’m sure that you’re going to feed me with your –”

He never got to finish his sentence as Youngjae roughly shoved him back, causing Daehyun to fall onto his bottom. “Don’t finish what you were saying,” Youngjae warned as he held up a threatening finger which wasn’t actually very threatening at all.

Daehyun held up his hands in mock defeat, “Oh Youngjae, don’t hurt me with your finger. I am at your mercy.”

Youngjae sat up and glared at him.

Using this as his advantage, Daehyun dove for Youngjae and tackled him to the ground. Sand had adhered all over Youngjae’s back thanks to the sunscreen and in retaliation he shoved Daehyun back into the sand. But that time Daehyun made sure Youngjae came down with him.

As the two wrestled and wriggled they finally came to a truce since there was far too much sand in places they couldn’t possibly imagine.

“Guh I hate you Daehyun,” Youngjae pointed out as he attempted to shake out the sand from inside his shorts but it didn’t do much at all.

Daehyun was kneeling in the sand as he too attempted to get rid of the fine grains wedged between his buttocks. “My is on fire,” he announced, not caring if other people had heard him.

“I thought you would be used to that feeling by now,” Youngjae teased with a gleeful smile.

Daehyun glared up at him and chased Youngjae down to the sea, completely forgetting about his food that was being eaten away by the seagulls.