Chappie 3

Idols and Such

You Pov

It didn’t take long for us to get to the company building. Tiffany kept talking about how fun it will be throughout the entire car ride. Once there, I was given my company card and my everyday/weekly schedule. Tiffany helped me with my bags and we placed them in one of the meeting rooms. Some guys came and took my bags to my dorm room, so that meant I would have to find my room on my own. After looking over my schedule, I decided to explore a bit before heading over to my room.

Ren Pov

We headed over to our dorm once we got back. As we were walking towards our room, I noticed some bags outside the room next door to ours. I thought it was empty… Guess they got a new trainee. Wonder when we’ll meet them.

Everyone in the group was probably thinking the same thing because they started to make bets right after entering. Everyone thought that it would be a boy, but I bet $50 that it would be a girl.

“Dude, do you know something, because you never bet!” Minhyun kept nudging me to give him an answer.

“I don’t know anything! I have a gut feeling,” I stated.

Everyone moved on and started playing around and getting comfortable after our trip. I took this chance and slipped out. I headed for the practice rooms. There was something I wanted to work on from our choreography.

You Pov

I wondered around for a bit and ended up by the practice rooms. So this is where I will spend most everyday when I had no schedule. I entered one of the smaller rooms. It wasn’t huge, but still had enough space to practice a full out dance. I found the stereo in one corner and plugged my iPod into it. I put it on shuffle and started stretching out my sore muscles. After a little more stretching, “y Love” by T-ara started playing. I wiggled out of my giant hoodie and started dancing.

Ren Pov

I was just outside the door to one of the smaller rooms when I felt a beat coming from inside the room. Who could possibly be in here on a free day? I slowly cracked the open to find a girl dancing to an upbeat song. She knew all the moves and was doing really well putting emotions into her moves. Then I noticed how short her hair was and how tall she was. The girl from the airport was here?! Maybe she would be our new neighbor… If so, I would be making a lot of money later. Guess I should leave…

I quietly closed the door and walked away. I’ll greet her later, but for now, I should work on my English. I wanted to impress her with my knowledge of foreign languages; even I truthfully am not good at other languages at all. I headed back towards the stairs to get back to my dorm room.

A/N

Hi! I'm trying to update as much as possible! The thing is, I just started High School, so I'll be very busy... And this is my first story, so it might turn into s%^t later. Anyway, bye!