#9

Hyosung and Infinite

It was monday. The first break just began. Hyosung started to talking with her friends, but suddenly someone give her a back hug. She turned around. It was Dongwoo.

-Oh, what are you doing here?- asked the girl.

Hyosung felt uncomfortable, because the other classmates looked at them. But she wasnt suprised at they react. Infinity was really popular in the school and they rarely talked to other students.

- Come!- Dongwoo took her hand.

They went to a small room.

- What are you doing here?- she repeated.

She saw the whole infinity sitting there on the floor.

- Nothing.- Sungjong smiled.

- But... What kind of room is it?- Hyosung was curious.

- We dont know exactly, but no one comes here...- explained Sunggyu.- So we are just hanging her out sometimes.

Hyosung laughed, but when she saw Myungsoo looking at her she blushed and sat down near Sungyeol.

- So why did you bring me here?- asked te girl.

- I have a request.- said Dongwoo.- My sister is getting married soon and she asked me to bring a girl with me, bu I didnt find  partner yet. So do you want to come with me?

At first Hyosung was shocked, but then she got really happy.

- Yes, yes, yes!- she smiled brightly and showed her gums.- I love weddings! The brides looked like princess and when they stand before the altar and exchange rings I feel like crying. They always look so seriously, but still beautifull then . As I was smale I always wished to marry as soon as possible...- the girl realized that she was talking to much and just added.- I will come with you.

The boys startet to laugh at her answer, but Hyosung suddenly realized:

- I didnt have a dress!

--------------------------------------

At the next day, after school, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Hyosung went to a shopping mall. The girl tried one thousand of dresses, but couldnt find a pretty one, however her friends said that she looked cute in everything. After two hours of walking around in some stores the boys looked like zombies. They were tired and hungry.

- Hyo just buy something and go.- said Woohyun.

- No. I must have a pretty dress.- answered the girl.- Dongwoos family will see me so I have to look good.

- Its not like we are a couple.- Dongwoo sighed.

- You looked cute already in the other dresses!- added Myungsoo.

She was about to tell them that they didnt unterstand her, but suddenly she saw a beautifull light pink dress. She quickly took it and went to put it on. Five minutes later she showed the creation her friends.

- How did I look?- she smiled.

- Perfect! Awesome! Fabulous! Can we go now and eat something?- said Woohyun.

- Yah!- she hit him in the arm.- Seriously! Did it fit me?

Woohyun her hair and smiled gently:

- Of course it does.

Finally hyosung buyed the pink one dress and they all went to eat.

- Its the last time I went shopping with a girl.- added Myungsoo at the restaurant.