#4

Hyosung and Infinite

Hyosung slowly opened her eyes. She was laying on a bed. She stood up and looked around. The girl was in a small, dark room. In the corner stood a large wardrobe and next to it, in front of a small window, was a desk. Hyosung noticed that the room was empty. There werent any photos, pictures, books or cds. She saw there just a few notebooks. The door to the room opened. She saw a boy who previously carried her. Suddenly Hyosung remembered the earlier event. She quickly looked at her leg. It was bandaged.

- You woken up!- Dongwoo smiled.- You fainted. Do you remember?

- Yes.- Hyosung answered.- And thank you for taking care off me.

- No problem. You are welcome! Come.- he took her hand.

They went to a living room. She saw two boys sitting there on a couch.

- Oh! You wake up.- said one of them.-Im Woohyun and this is Myungsoo.

- Oh!This is the guy who yelled at me.- she thought.

The girl noticed that everyone looked at here.

- Ah! Im Hyosung.- she added quickly.- But you can call me Hyo. Can I ask... Where am I?

- This is Woohyun's house.- said Dongwoo.- He is living alone.

- Wow! Really?- asked Hyosung.- Arent you alone?

- No!- Woohyun smiled.- My friend are almost everyday here. They sleep here often too.

- Im jealous.- she smiled and added.-I should go home now...

- Ok!- said Dongwoo.- Myungsoo, you can show here the way.

- What? Why I?- he was angry.

- Because you wasnt very nice to her.

- Im not going! - Ok, ok! So I will just say her your secret...

- Stop!- inerrupted Myungsoo.- I will do this, but you better shout up! Hyosung couldnt help, but just laugh at the whole situation.

---------

After saying goodbye and thanks to Woohyun and Dongwoo, Hyosung started to going home with Myungsoo. It was already dark.

- Dont go so fast!- she said to the boy who walked a few metres in front of here.

But he didnt listen to here. Hyosung tried to speed up, but here leg suddenly hurted.

- Stop! Stop!- she dropped out a few tears.- It hurts!

Myungsoo turned around.

- Come. I'll take you on my shoulders.- he said.

- There's no need...

- Just come! It ended up that Myungsoo carried her through all the way to the house.

- You ar heavy.- he said.

Hyosung hit him lightly.

- Its not true!

- Maybe you will carry me indeed?- he laughed.

- Oh! You laughed!.- she said.- All day long you had a mad mood.

The boy didnt answered.

- I like you more cheerful.-Hyosung wrapped her hands tighter around his neck.

- Arent you overacting?- he smiled.

- No.- she leaned her head at his shoulders.

----------

After 15 minute they were at her place. Myungsoo placed here carefully on the ground. He looked at her house.

- All lights are off. Is there anybody home?- he asked.

- No. My dad is working. He comes always late in the night.

- And your mother?

- I dont have a mother.- said Hyosung.

- Oh! Im sorry.- added quickly Myungsoo.

- Its ok.- she smiled.- Thank you for carrying me home.

- You are welcome.- he laughed.

- Are you going home now?

- No. I'll be sleeping by Woohyun.

- Aah.- she whispered.- Can I ask you something?

- Yes.

- Why do Woohyun live alone?

- How could I say it?- he sighed.- His parents are rich and very busy. They arent really interested at him... So he decided to live alone.

- Thats awful!- thought Hyosung

---------

Hyosung couldnt sleep at all. She thought about things. She also had many question that she liked to ask them:

- Why are they sleeping so oft at their friend place? Didnt they have good relation with they parents? Whats the reason?

Hyosung was looking at the stars trough the window.

- I think Infinite have many dark secrets...- she said.