#1

Hyosung and Infinite

Hyosung stood in front of her new school. She moved to Seoul with her family and now she has to attend to the second class of highschool. At first she wasnt happy at all. She missed her friends. But then she accepted the reality. Hyosung looked down at her new school uniform.

- It is prettier then the older one.- she thought.

She was dressed in a white shirt and a plaid skirt above the knee. On her hairs she had a smal black hairpin. Although, she was ready to go in, she just stood next to the gates.

- Hyosung.- she thought.- You can do this. This is just a school. Just a school... You will find new friends and the teachers will be all nice.

She looked at the building.

- Just a school. Not scary at all.- she said and moved.- Just a school...

-----------------------

The first lesson started. Hyosung stood in front of the class next to the teacher. She smiled nervously.

- This is our new student.- explained the teacher.- Her name is Jeon Hyosung and she will be attending our class from today. Pleace be nice to her and... Hana! - he pointed at someone.- Show her the school today.

- Yes.- the girl smiled.

Hyosung looked around.

- Where could I seat?- she asked.

- There is one place free.- said someone.

She sat down.

-------------------------------

At the break all student gathered next to her. They were all nice and asked question like: Where are you from? Why did you change school? Hyosung answered them. She was really happy, because no one was mean to here

- You are pretty.- said one girl.

- Yes, you are.- said someone else.

- Thank you.- Hyosung blushed.

After she talked with all her classmates Hana showed her the school.

- This is the cafeteria and there is the library.- she explained.

Hyosung looked at her. Hana had long brown hairs, big eyes and a white skin.

- She is really pretty.- thought Hyosung.

- What?- said Hana. - About who are you talking.

- Oops! Did I said it out loud?

- Yes.

- It happen to me all the time!

- W-what?

- I think about something, but in reality I said it loud. For example I thought you were pretty, but I just said it. Ah... Im stupid. Am I?

- No.- Hana laughed.- You are funny. We will be good friend.

She took Hyosung under the arm and showed her the rest of the school.

------------

After the school end Hyosung went to the library. She wanted to borrow some books to catch up with the material. It ended up with eight books she was carrying at the corridor. Unfortunetly she didnt noticed the person who was walking in front of her. They ran into each other. Hyosung books and notes fell down.

- Im sorry.- the girl bowed.

- Oh Its nothing. It was my fault too.

Hyosung looked at the person. It was a really tall and handsome boy.

- Ah... Nevermind. Its okay.- she smiled.

She started to picke up her stuff. The boy helped her.

- You dont need to... - Its okay.- he smiled.

- Sungyeol!- shouted someone behind them.- How many times did I said you to not help girls. Then they will follow you around all the time!

The boy who was helping me stood up and said loud:

- It was my fault so I just pick her books!

They were screaming and shouting like this for five minutes. Hyosung just stood next to them. She didnt knew what to do. She just looked at them.

- Whoah! So handsome...

-----------

Sungyeol stared at Sunggyu. He was really angry. They just stood quitly after the fight as the short haired girl said:

- Woah! So handsome...

The boys looked at here and asked at the same time:

- What? - Oh no!- the girl was shocked and a little embrassed.- Did I said it loud?

- Yes.- answered Sungyeol.

- It happen more often this days...

- What?- Sunggyu was curious.

- I said loud the thinks about Im thinking...

Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu. They started to laugh. Sungyeol sat at the floor and so was Sunggyu. Hyosung stood between them and smiled as she saw them behaving like little kids.

- Hahaha she says her minds up loud.- said Sungyeol.

- Hey!- said the girl.- Stop laughing at me.

- But its to ridiculous!

After ten minutes they calmed down and said goodbye to her. Even Sunggyu apologize for his behaviour befor.

- My first time at school ended really good.- Hyosung thought as she went home.