#12

Hyosung and Infinite

 One week later Myungsoo went out off the hospital. Woohyun had a idea to make a suprise-welcome party for him. All agreed. They decided it will be on Saturday by Dongwo.

On the day they were agreed Hyosung met them earlier. They started to decorate the room.

  • One balloon more to blow and Im dead!- complained Sungjong.

  • You will have to!- Hoya laughed.- He will be here in 30 minutes and there are like 100 off them.

  • Oh no. Do we ha...

The sound off the door bell suddenly interrupted him. They looked at each other.

  • Is that Myungsoo oppa? We didnt even finished!- Hyosung whispered.

  • Oppa?- Sungjong laughed.

  • Yah!- she hit him.

  • Guys!- Dongwoo said.- What should we do?

  • Just open it.- answered Sunggyu.

Dongwoo opened slowly the door. Hyosung couldnt see the person who came, but her friend was shocked.

  • What are you doing here?- he asked.

  • I knew about oppa was hospitalized.- said a girl voice.- And knowing you I was sure that you will throw a party here. Am I right?- she laughed.

Suddenly Woohyun stood up and went next to Dongwoo.

  • You should go.- he said with an angry voice.

Hyosung was shocked. She looked at the others. They seemed confused. Sungjong looked at the floor. He was sad.

  • Dont be like that!- said the girl.- I was worried about him.I just want to know if he is doing well...- her voice broke as if she was going to cry.

Everybody kept silence. Woohyun looked at Dongwoo, who nodded.

  • Ok.- he whispered.- Come in.

A pretty girl entered the room.

  • Miss me?- she laughed, but nobody answered.- Oh guys. Dont be so mean.

  • I think you are the one who is mean.- said Sungyeol.

The girl didnt answered him. She just sat down at the couch. Suddenly she realized Hyosung sitting on the floor.

  • Oh! And you are...?

  • Hyosung.

  • Hmm... Nice. Im Jiyeon.- she smiled, but it seemed faked.- I see you found quickly a new friend.- the girl looked at the boys.

Sungjong grabbed Hyosung hand and helped her to stood up.

  • Come.- he whispered looking at her.- You will help me in the kitchen, ok?

The girl nodded. He took her to the kitchen and closed the door. Hyosung looked confused.

  • What is going on?- she asked.- Who is she?

Sungjong didnt answered. He kept lookin on the floor.

  • Are you alrigt?-she was worried.

  • Im fine.- Sungjong looked at her.- She was...

  • What?

  • She was Myungsoo´s girlfriend.

Hyosung was too shocked to say anything. She took one step behind and looked at the window. After two minute of silence she said:

  • Oh Really? Thats fine.- Hyosung smiled, but it was hard for her.- So why are you acting like this?

  • I will tell you everything, but you must keep that as a secret, ok?

  • Of course.

  • Its all started like 2 years ago. We met her in the school. At first she seemed nice, but I knew it was fake. I told the others, but they didnt believed me. So Jiyeon and they became friends. After 3 months she started to dating Myungsoo. At first they were a cute couple. He really loved here... But then they started to fighting. And I... On that evening... I saw...- hes voice broke down.

  • Sungjong ah! Are you okay?

  • Yes.

  • Whats happened then?

  • I saw her kissing with another guy.

  • What?!- Hyosung was shocked and sad.

  • She told me not to say Myungsoo. She said she would change, but I knew she was acting. Just lying. She was good in it.

  • Did you said him?

  • Yes.

  • How... How was he ?

  • He didnt talked to much and was mean to others, but after time passes he was smiling more and seemed happy. And then we met you and he behaved like he never knew Jiyeon...

The door bell interrupted him. They looked at each othher.

  • Come. I think its Myungsoo.- he took her hand and they both went to the others.

--------------------------------

Myungsoo went to Dongwoos place. He knew they will throwing him a „ suprise“ party and decided to acting like he was shocked. He rang at the door. Dongwoo let him in. The boy saw the room. There all were balloons and confetti. They even prepare food. Myungsoo looked at Hyosung. He was really excited too see her and she looked really beautiful today. She was dressing a white dress. But he suddenly noticed that she wasnt looking at him. Hyosung looked at the floor and hold Sungjong hand. They seemed sad. He looked quickly at the others. They wasnt happy too. And suddenly he noticed her. The blonde haired girl who smiled brightly. At first he was shocked, but then he was getting angry.

  • What are you doing here?!- shouted Myungsoo.