#14

Hyosung and Infinite

It was Monday. Myungsoo woke early up.

  • Woohyun! Wake up!

  • W-what? What hour is it?- his friend slowly opened his eyes.

Myungsoo didnt answered and just took his clothes and went to the bathroom. 30 minutes later they both went to the school.

  • Its the first time that you woke up early!- Woohyun yawned.

  • I know.

  • Is it because of Hyo. Will you apologize to her?

  • Yes. She didnt answered the phone yesterday. She must be really angry!

------------------------

 

The first think what Myungsoo did as he were in the school was going to Hyosungs class. When he entered the room everybody was looking at him. He smiled to them and slowly started going to Hyosung who was leaning against Hana with closed eyes.

  • Hello.- he welcomed here friend.- Is she sleeping?

  • Yes. She said she couldnt sleep yesterday.- the girl looked at him and started to whisper.- I think she cried.

  • Oh. Could you tell her to be at the school park on the next break?

  • Yes.

  • But please dont mention me.

  • Ok.- Hana smiled.- Good luck.

--------------------------

 

Hyosung went slowly to the park. She thought about Hana who acted strange.She told her to go here, but she didnt said why. As she came she looked around, but couldnt see anything. Suddenly she saw a blue paper on the bench. She took it and read.

To Hyosung!

At 7 pm I will be for you at home. We will go out, ok? Wear something pretty!

 

-Something pretty?- she thought.- Im always wearing pretty stuff!- Hyosung smiled.

---------------------

 

At the evening Myungsoo went to Hyosungs house. He clocked at the door. The girl opened him. She was wearing a blue dress and high heels. She had also a little bit makeup. Myungsoo couldnt stop looking at her. She looked really awesome.

  • What are you doing here?- Hyosung interrupted his thoughts.

  • We are going out of course!

  • Wait... You wrote the letter?

  • Yes! Who do you thought it would be?

  • Dongwoo!

  • You are wearing this for Dongwoo!?- he was angry.

  • Of course.- Hyosung smiled as he saw him like this, but then she remembered what he had done.- But Im not going with you.

  • Wae?

  • You know why!- he saw tears in here eyes.

  • I know... Im here to apologize.- he bowed.

  • You should say this to Sungjong!- She started to cry.

  • I went to him yesterday. He forgave me.

  • I dont believe. Why would he do this?

  • Because I told him the reason why I acted like this.

  • Tell me!- her voice slowly broke done.

  • It was because of you! I dont wanted to show you my scary side! Thats is the reason why I talked and smiled to her! It wasnt easy for me too. I just wanted to protect you...

Hyosung started to cry more and more. He couldnt saw even her eyes, because of the tears.

  • Im so-sorry. I sh-should kn-know! You alwa-always pr-pr-protect me.- her voice shutered.- I hav-havent do-done any-anything f-for y-you!

Myungsoo looked at her and the he suddenly huged her. He hold her thigtly in his arm. Hyosung put her hands around his waist.

  • You dont even know how important you are for me, so dont cry.

Hyosung looked at him and asked:

  • Do you still love her? Do you love Jiyeon?

  • I never loved her.- he said slowly.- I love you.

He slowly kissed her. At first Hyosung was suprised, but than she replied with the same.

They both looked at each other.

  • Should we go?- asked Myungsoo.

  • Where?- Hyosung was shocked.

  • To our date of course.- he smiled.- To the first date with my girlfriend.

-------------------------

 

30 minutes later they were allready in the restaurant.

  • Wow. Look how many people are here!- Hyosung looked around.- All girls are looking at you!

  • Of course they are.- he smiled at her.- Im handsome. What do you need more?

  • Yah!- Hyosung laughed.

Suddenly came the waiter who gave him the dishes.

  • Thank you.- Hyosung smiled at him.

He looked at her face and then down to her dress.

  • You are welcome!- he bowed and went away.

  • Yah!- Myungsoo was agry.- What was that? He gazed at you!

  • Of course he did.- Hyosung smiled at him.- Im pretty and I have a awesome body. What do you need more?

The two started to laugh, but then Myungsoo took her hand and said seriously:

  • But know you are my girlfriend and Im your boyfriend. And when someone will flirt with you... I swear I will kill him!- he looked at her and added.- Even if its Dongwoo.

Hyosung was slightly happy at hearing it.

  • You must really like me.- she blushed.

  • I love you!

 

 

Its the last chapter T_T

I want to thank you and I hopped you enjoyed reading this :) Please support me with my other stories as well >.<