KEEP PUSHING.

WAYS TO GET IM NANA'S ATTENTION

Since Im Jinah known as someone that icy,but clingy.It's important to 'play' with her a bit.

1.Refuse her kiss

'Woah~~~today's totally our lucky day.Kids,let's eat well.'cheered Raina,the Orange Caramel's leader.All of them picked their chopsticks.

Like a kid,the three of them smiling seeing the table that fill with foods.'It's must be nice to have Jooyeon unnie on this show.Don't you think so unnie?'as she put meat in ,Lizzy ask.She turned to Raina.Raina just nodded.Busy stuffing ,she then turned to Nana.Nana just gave a slight nod.

'We'll start recording again.'said the MC.Reminded them.

They were talking abouth Lizzy's acting career.Just then the MC,brought up about her kiss scene with JoKwon.

'I heard,it's your first kiss.Is it true?'ask the MC.Shyly Lizzy admit it.

'No.I'm her first kiss actually.'bluntly Nana interuppted them.Suddenly she leaned in,as if she want to kiss Lizzy.Immediately she push Nana.

'Ey,unnie.Don't do this.'

 

(NANA POV)

'It's me.I'm her first kiss.'silently Nana answer the MC's question in her head.

She don't know why,but she's eager to kiss Lizzy on public to prove them.

'I'm her first kiss.'Nana denied Lizzy confession.She leaned in,try to planted a kiss.Immediately,Lizzy push her while asking her not to do it.

'It's not like I'll kiss her for real.'mumbled Nana.

 

2.Refuse her hug.

'It's been a long time.I thought you already dead or something.'

'What the--I'm not.It just,we're quite busy.You didn't call me or Krys either.'Amber desperated want to defend herself.

'Just kidding.I do understand.Yah~~I know f(x) totally huge.Too many overseas promotion.I got you Amber.'playfully Lizzy hit Amber's shoulder.While she talked to Amber,suddenly she felt someone backhug.She walk backward.

'Unnie there's cameras everywhere.'she whispered to Nana.

 

(NANA POV)

'Where is she?'Nana look around,using her height advantage,she find Lizzy.Right then she spot Lizzy talking with Amber.

'Why does she have to be so talkative?Haish.She marched to Lizzy.Seeing Amber and Lizzy that chattering non-stop,she's a bit jealous.

Nana then keep marching toward Lizzy until she stand behind the latter.She throw her hand around Lizzy's waist.Backhugging her.However,it brought such a dissapointment when Lizzy loosened it back with the reason there's cameras.