IGNORE HER

WAYS TO GET IM NANA'S ATTENTION

The best way to get her attention is~~~by ignore her

.

They were taking a short break.Waiting for the song that requested by listener to end.Raina the one that talked well chattering with the DJ.

Lizzy use their break time to reply to her fans tweet.She play with her phone while pouting.Nana watched Lizzy.She could felt that Lizzy is ignoring her.Usually they will talk to each other or at least the latter will play with her hand.Her eyes went directly at Lizzy's lips that pouting.

'Sooyoung~~~stop pouting.'whined Nana.Lizzy looked up.'Why?'she ask,then looked at her phone again.

'I'm dying to kiss you already.'answer Nana with her low.seductive tone.It earn Lizzy's giggle.She looked up again.

'I want to kiss you too.'she pretend to kiss Nana,and Nana did the same.She then looked away.Worried if she got carried away.

'There's camera unnie.As you said,we gotta tone down.'Lizzy looked at her phone again.

Nana admit that she's the one that want to tone down.It's becasuse she worried they will get caught.Nevertheless she couldn't keep up anymore.

'Come give me a hug.'she pull Lizzy into a hug.Lizzy hug her back.Tighten their hug.

'I love you.I'm sorry for the past weeks.We're rarelly spend time together.I love you,I love you,I love you.'Nana keep repeat those words.Felt guilty.

'I love you too.Never thought it'll be so tough just to get your attention.'whisper Lizzy.Nana frown in Lizzy's embrace.She broke their hug.

'What do you me-'

'We're back after the short break.Now it's time for Orange Caramel to answer your question.Keep send in.'luckily the DJ cut off Nana,that startled.Lizzy grin.

Lizzy grab Nana's hand,then squeeze it.'I'll tell you some other time.'