GOOF AROUND

WAYS TO GET IM NANA'S ATTENTION

Fanmeet,concert,showcase.Give the best fan service to attract her.Then goof around with her.

  

 

As usual Lizzy got excited when she hear fans chanting and cheering for them.She became such a hyper active person whenever she step on the stage.When music fill the fanmeet's avenue.Lizzy just let all out.Nana approach her.She put her hand on Lizzy's back,then it roam from her spine to her stomach.Being a ticklish person,Lizzy let out her giggle as she turned to Nana that smiling toward her.Enjoying .

Then song change again,she groove according to the music.She nudge Nana stood beside he.Nana did the same.

For their fans request,Lizz make a heart on top of her head.She looked at Nana that also copying her.

'My plan work?'she question herself.'should try another one.'she thought again.Without any hesitation she made a twist dance move,to her surprised,Nana also copy it.

 

(NANA POV)

'This is the only time for me to goof around with her.Our members won't spend anything right?They'll take it as our fanservice.'Nana switch her place.She stand besides Lizzy.Decide to play with the cheerful and energetic girl.

Nana used her chances wisely.She realized there are lot of skinship between her and Lizzy that night.Start with her caressed Lizzy's cheek, and end with her backhugging Lizzy.She can't helped it.Day by day Lizzy became someone that's hard to resist.