PUT ON BRIGHTEST SMILE.

WAYS TO GET IM NANA'S ATTENTION

Facing an ice princess mean you gotta be someone that totally opposite from her.SMILING.

Lizzy can't be helped but keep laughing at the three MC's joke.She's not the only one that laughing at the MC's joke though.She keep her smiling face for variety sake's.Even the MC's says she has the best reaction.

She then felt someone stared at her.Such a loving yet cold stared.None other than the one and only After School's ice princess,Im Nana.As she smiling Lizzy turned to Nana.

'Yes unnie?'she ask.Thought that Nana has something to say.However,Nana just keep staring at her.

Nana said something to Lizzy.Lizzy leaned in.

'What?'she ask again.Couldn't catch what Nana had said earlier.Nana just shook her head,then form a tight smile to Lizzy.

 

(NANA POV)

Nana watched Lizzy that's so lively reacted to the MC's and others guest joke.Her smiles never leave her face.Suit her cute face and her pony tail hair.Without she realized it,she stared at Lizzy for quite some time.

'Yes unnie?'suddenly Lizzy turned to her.

'Just kill me Sooyoung.'she said under her breath.Purposely she did it.She see Lizzy leaned in.She's asking again.But Nana just shook her head,gave her a warm smile.