Chapter 6

Depression.

He finally knew why Sunggyu lost so much weight, why he looked like skin and bones, why his hands were trembling so much. Sunggyu took drugs.

 

Woohyun didn't want to ruin their moment so he decided to talk about it later and enjoy the sign of the less depressed Sunggyu.

While waiting for the other to return he ordered for both of them and pondered what to do to make him regain his older self. "I'm back" SungGyu said sitting in front of the younger.

Woohyu forced a smile and tried to react like nothing was wrong during the diner, but despite his thin body Sunggyu barely ate anything "Why aren't you eating hyung? You love chicken !" Woohyun asked with a frown present on his face.

Sunggyu had his head down. His fingers were playing with the front of his shirt nervously, not knowing what to say. " I, hum, I am not hungry" he replied nervously.

Woohyun sighed, dropped his chopstick on the table and stood up " Ok then let's go home !"

"Wh-what ? But you were eating, please sit down" Sunggyu said pleading the younger.

" Yes I was ! Not you ! What's the point of having diner if I am the only one eating ?! What's wrong with you ? Please stop being like this, don't starve yourself " he pleaded.

"I'm not starving myself, I'm just not hungry" Sunggyu whispered.

Groaning Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu's wrist and took him to his car (without forgetting to pay of course). When they were both sitting in the car Woohyun sighed and took the bottle of drugs from the leader pocket. " it is because of this then ?"

Surprised, Sunggyu didn’t reply. He didn’t want to talk. He didn’t want to speak. So he stayed silent.

"Do you thing that taking drugs will solve your problems ?" Woohyun asked softy. Silence reigned between the two.

Sighing, he wrapped his arm around the older and whispered into the other's ear " SungGyu, I am not letting you go" he said his fingers rubbing comforting circles on Sunggyu’s back. " I an here for you, let me be your drug"

 

_________________

 

Hey ! I'm sorry it's been a looong time since I have uploaded. It's short, I'm really tired :P but I hope that you'll like it !