Chapter 4

Depression.

 

WooHyun POV :
 
SungGyu refuses to talk to me since that night, not even a single word. Well, at lest I'm not the only one, he's always alone. The other members tried to talk to him but with no success, so they have just gave up. 
 
 
We just arrived in Japan for an important CF. it was quite late so we just were going to our hotel. 
 
I went to sit in the middle of SungGyu and Hoya in the car. Usually SungGyu sits in the front but SungYeol was sick, so the manager told him to sit there since it would be more comfortable . 
The leader was looking through the window. He looked deep in troughs.
 
"SungGyu, what are you thinking about?" I said whispering in his ears
 
I didn't expect an answer since every time I talk to him he ignores me, but I just miss the feeling of talking to him.
 
"Do you want to know what I am thinking about hyung?" I said whispering again.  He didn't even move, he kept gazing at the view through the window.
 
"You... I keep thinking about you, because I miss you" I said this time putting my head in his bony shoulder. 
 
I expected him to push me away but he didn't, so I took the clue ton continue 
 
"Don't you miss me too hyung?" I said nuzzling my head in his neck, I missed his scent, he always smells like coconut and fresh air.  
 
This time he flinched a bit but he continued, as if I was not here. It was frustrating but maybe he would finally talk.
 
"Hyung, talk to me please... I miss talking to you" 
 
I was going to grab his hand but suddenly he went out the car, nearly making me fall on the seat. I didn't even realized we were already at the hotel. 
 
I followed the members to the entrance of the hotel. The manager was asking the keys of the rooms and went towards us.
 
"So kids, there are 4 rooms, SungYeol will room with me since he's sick, so there are 3 rooms left." Geonam Hyung said.
 
"We already decided in the van, I'll room with DongWoo hyung while Hoya hyung will rooms with SungJong" MyungSoo said while glancing at me. 
 
"Well it left SungGyu and WooHyun" Geonam said giving us the keys. 
 
I glanced at SungGyu, he looked quite irritated. Looks like he doesn't want to room with me. I'll make sure to have answers tonight.
 
 
SungGyu POV:
 
I don't like the idea of WooHyun rooming with me, he's so persistent, I'm afraid he'll know the truth. He will be even more disappointed. I don't want that.
 
When we reached our room I placed my heavy bags on the floor and slammed the bathroom door closed. I wasn't feeling good and if I stayed with WooHyun he would surely found that something was off. If someone know me better than myself it would be him.
 
I the faucet, splashed cold water on my face and looked at my reflection. 
 
My hands trembled and my eyes were dilated, he would surely see it, plus if I'll get no sleep tonight he'll know it. 
 
Reaching for my pocket, I pulled out a bottle of soporific and downed two pills. I hope they will work, the last time I had a real sleep was when I slept (sleep, like sleep) with WooHyun.
 
 
 I hope he'll not bother me tonight.
 
 
 
Hey guys! Thanks for your comments and subscriptions! I couldn't update these days since I had two important oral tests (I hope I did well :P).
So anyway, I hope you liked it, please leave some comments, it will make me happy ^^