Chapter 3

Depression.

 

WooHyun POV
 
It's been a week now that SungGyu is avoiding me since the conversation we had. 
 
Every time I come close to him he tries to find an excuse. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so damn worried about him! If it's even possible he keeps loosing and loosing weight, he looks skeletal  and lifeless.  He seems more and more tired, it's been a while I didn't saw him smiling. I miss his laugh that makes him look at the sky with creasing eyes. 
 
It's seems like the fans started to notice it too and the members start being worried.
 
"WooHyun Hyung... I think you're right. Something definitely off with SungGyu" MyungSoo said with a small voice.
 
" Yeah, hyung doesn't look like a hamster anymore, it's scary how much he loses weight, I want tubby SungGyu back!" Said SungJong pouting.
 
I sighed looking at SungGyu scrawny body sitting on a chair far away of us. 
 
It's like I'm not the only one he's avoiding. He doesn't talk to any of us except if it about work. I can't understand him anymore. He should talk to us if he has problems.  
 
 
I saw him standing up to go to the kitchen. I made my way towards him to see him holding a glass of water. It's seems like he hadn't notices my presence. His bony hands were abnormally shaking, he couldn't even drink without splashing water everywhere. He looks way more tired than usual. 
 
I came closer to him while wrapping my arms around his skinny waist. As expected he jumped while releasing a small gasp. 
 
"Oh WooHyun you scared me!" Hyung said while putting his bony and trembling hand on his heart.
 
"Why are you always jumpy hyung?"
I said whispering in his ear
 
"Y-you scared me babo!" He said uncomfortable.
 
It seemed like nowadays his breathing was faster than usual, it was strange.
 
"Hyung, why are you avoiding us, me" I said while squeezing his waist.
 
"I'm not, we're all busy, you kno-"
 
"Why are you hands trembling?!" 
 
"What are you saying?! I'm not" SungGyu said while trying to hid his hand.
 
"Hyung, why are you..."
 
"STOP ! SHUT UP! I didn't asked for your help! I'm completely fine! Just ing mind your own business and don't bother me!!" The older said while pushing me off his body and leaving me alone in the kitchen. It's been a while I saw him loosing his temper like that. 
 
Something off with the leader and I'm definitely going to find what made him like that. 
 
 
 
 
Later that night when the members were sleeping I went up to grab a drink just to see SungGyu going to his room, just before he could reach the doorknob I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards my room. 
 
I don't know what made me this angry, I don't know if it's the fact he does not trust me that much to tell me what bother him or if it's because the older is playing with his health. 
 
I pulled him toward my bed and pushed him on it while I went on top of him grabbing both his wrist with my hand. 
 
"Tell me hyung!! Tell me why are you like this!" I said almost shouting while tightening my grab of his hands.
 
"Stop WooHyung ! You're hurtin-"
 
"SHUT UP! Tell me!!" I hissed while shaking his small figure.
 
"St-stop Wo-WooHyun..." SungGyu said with a small broken voice. 
 
I realized what I was doing and stopped releasing his hands. 
 
I was going to apologize when I saw small tears gathering on the edge of his eyes.
 
I was shocked. I rarely see him crying, it's like he has dry eyes, like he love to say. 
 
I sit up and placed him to my chest hugging him.
 
"I'm so sorry hyung, don't cry... It's just that... It pain me to see you like that... We are... I am so worried about you..." I said caressing his hair.
 
"No one can help me WooHyun... Just... Do-don't bother worrying about me" he said pushing is body off me to get out of the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ahh what I am doing I should be studying >.< ! Well, here a new chapter, a really boring one U_U !
 
 
Anyway ! Thank you! 사랑해 readers !