Chapter 1

Depression.

 

Life wasn't  meant to be easy, and SungGyu knows that, becoming the leader of Infinite wasn't an easy task, but it's not the point here. 
 
It's been a week now that it happened, that the accident changed him, that he couldn't even look at his reflection without being disgusted of himself, he couldn't close his eyes just to take a nap, the event keeps replaying and replaying without stoping.  He just wanted to be absorbed in a black hole and never go out of it. 
 
His bandmates and fans didn't helped it either. He keeps receiving complains and blames. He already knows it was his fault, he didn't needed people to reminds him. 
 
He doesn't need WooHyun to reminds him that he shouldn't have drunk that much, he doesn't need Hoya to reminds him that he shouldn't have drove that night and most of all, he didn't need fans or more like ex fans to reminds him that he was a murderer. 
 
Yes a ing murderer.
 
If only he knew that he was going to collide a car, if only he knew that it would kill a father and destroy a family. If only he knew...
 
What hurts the most wasn't the media critics or fans complains but the look his dongsaeng were giving him. A simple look in their eyes was enough to reminds him that he was a murdered. Looking at SungJong's eyes showed him that the younger loosed his respect for the leader. They wouldn't say it but SungGyu didn't needed words to know it. To know that he has lost his values. 
It wasn't like they didn't talked to him but it's feel different, they were more quiet around him while they were laughing and joking when he wasn't there. 
 
He was feeling abandoned, alone and depressed. It wasn't like he expected support from his fans or media for what he did but at least some from his friends. 
 
But he knows, he don't 
deserve it anyway.  He was a monster.
 
 
 
hey guys! First chapter here, well it's really short but it's just to give you a taste of what will happen :)
Pardon my poor English! *bow*