Twenty-Five

A Witch's Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo opened his eyes and rubbed it after being woke up by a sound. He pressed his alarm off and walked to the washroom to clean up. He smiled dreamily when he remembered last night.

“She’s so hot!” He whispered to himself and imagined the night before again.

“Damn it, Kim Myungsoo! Stop your ert mind!” He shook his head and prepared himself for the schedule for that day.

“Honey~ you have to wake up and get ready too!” Myungsoo was dressing up in his room while hollering for Jiyeon to wake up.

Of course, the sleepyhead wouldn’t wake up at such soft calls.

“Honey~” Myungsoo sang when he finished dressing up and walked towards the bed.

“Jiyeon baby! Wake up now!” He shook Jiyeon to wake her up but she wouldn’t bulge.

“Jiyeon-ah! Baby!! Wake up now!” He went to her side and pecked her lips.

Jiyeon whined and turned around.

“HONEY!! I’m going to be late!” Myungsoo pulled her up to sitting position.

“Oppa… I’m still sleepy… You were so rough yesterday…” She mumbled and lay back down onto the bed.

Myungsoo smirked and sat up on top of her, over the blankets. “Are you that tired?”

Jiyeon hummed a reply and nodded her head.

Myungsoo giggled and bent his torso down to her face, “You have to get used to it, baby. Wait… Something’s not right…” Myungsoo raised a brow and looked at Jiyeon.

“OH MY ING GOD. HONEYY BABY!!!!!!!!!!”

All of the sudden, Myungsoo screamed and pulled Jiyeon up.

“JIYEON BABY! YOU’RE IN YOUR HUMAN FORM! AND IT’S…” He turned to look at the clock on the wall. “IT’S FREAKING SIX IN THE MORNING! YOU’RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!”

Jiyeon opened her eyes when she heard what he had just said.

She looked down and saw her long body still intact and touched her face, “I’m back…”

She looked at her hands and rubbed it together, “I’M BACK!!!!!”

Then she looked up and Myungsoo and cupped his head, squishing it together, “I’M REALLY BACK!!!!!! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter