Twenty-Two

A Witch's Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite left his house later that day since they had a mini concert at Yongin with a few other groups that night.

“It’s so cold…” Dongwoo shivered when they left the house and headed off to their van.

Sunggyu asked the manager to drive the van over here instead since they’re all at Myungsoo’s house.

While stepping out from the house, Myungsoo could see cold air coming out from his mouth and Jiyeon’s.

He hugged her tighter in his coat and rubbed her fur, “you cold?”

“Brrr~” She looked up and showed his guy her puppy eyes.

Myungsoo giggled and pecked her head. “Let’s go in the van quickly then!”

But when Jiyeon saw his neck, she struggled to get down from his embrace. Myungsoo tried to keep her still but she wouldn’t give up. “Why??”

Jiyeon continued struggling and he finally let go of her. “Jiyeon-ah!” Myungsoo yelled when he saw the fluffy ball run back into his house.

“Where did she go?” Sunggyu raised a brow from the passenger’s seat through the window which only allowed Myungsoo to shrug his shoulders with a confused expression.

He waited for a few minutes before Jiyeon ran out of the house again. But she exited the house with a scarf in . She pushed it towards Myungsoo and urged him to wrap it around his neck.

Myungsoo softened immediately and picked her up before locking his door up. “You sweet little one.” He pecked her head and wrapped the scarf around his neck before burying her in his coat again. “Now can we go?” He asked cheekily while looking right into her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter