Thirteen

A Witch's Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it comfortable?”

Myungsoo returned back to his room with two cups of hot chocolate in his hand after she changed into the new clothes.

He passed one cup to her and sat down on the bed as well.

“Oppa, you don’t have to sleep? You have MuCore tomorrow! And radio in the morning…”

Myungsoo giggled when he heard that.

“Oppa! Why are you laughing?!”

“Pff-You’re like my PA. Puahahahaha!”

“Oppa!!” Jiyeon frowned when she heard his teasing and glared at him.

“Fine fine… That’s right. I have schedule in the morning and I have to sleep soon.” He finally stopped laughing and finished up his hot chocolate.

“You should sleep too. You have to follow me tomorrow, cookie~” Myungsoo sang and took the cups out to the kitchen.

“Somehow… He made my heart beats crazily.” Jiyeon whispered to herself and placed her palm on her fast-beating heart.

“Let’s go to sleep!” Myungsoo came into the room and settled down on the bed beside her.

“We’re sleeping together?!” Jiyeon shrieked.

“What else? It’s not the first time anyway.” Myungsoo replied and covered himself properly with the soft and comfortable blanket.

“Go to sleep…” He turned to her side and pulled her down to lie down beside him.

Jiyeon stopped moving in that position for a long time till she realized he’s fast asleep.

She slowly turned to face him and looked at his face and sighed in bliss, “I can watch you whole night, I swear.”

She traced his flawless features with her index finger and looked at him adoringly.

She forgets how time flies and soon, 3AM was here. She turned back into her puppy self and fell asleep immediately, underneath his huge shirt.

Myungsoo opened his eyes when he realized Jiyeon had changed back to her puppy self. He took her out from his huge shirt and pulled her closer to him, hugging her tightly and snuggling her.

“I can watch you the whole night too, Park Jiyeon.”

He looked at her for a while and fell back to his dreamland soon after.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter