Eighteen

A Witch's Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon kept quiet after he said those things and remained silent all the way, which made Myungsoo pondered if he did the right things.

She could feel tears b at her eyes and Myungsoo definitely saw it. *Was I too much? Damn… I only thought of testing her! She’s not only jealous but also hurt now, you jerk!*

“Just joking. I wouldn’t want to invite a to my house.” Myungsoo snapped at the assistant and left the shop after paying.

Jiyeon remained quiet all the way to his house. Myungsoo opened her side of the car’s door and picked her up to his bedroom. She stayed alone on the bed herself, with her eyes closed, ignoring everything else despite the pain on her leg.

“Jiyeon-ah…” Myungsoo sat down beside her and took out the cream from his blazer’s pocket. “You have to apply cream now.”

 “It will sting a little okay?” He said softly and placed a little cream on her wound which made her flinched.

Myungsoo lowered his head down to her leg and blew it, “I’m sorry. Is it okay now?”

He looked up to see her reply but she just ignored him.

*Damn… She must be upset about just now.*

He left the room and prepared something warm for her to drink up when she became human in about half an hour time.

He returned to the room with two cups of hot chocolate in his hand since Jiyeon loved it.

He placed the cups on the table beside the bed and sat down beside his puppy, leaning onto the bed headboard. His arm was spread on the pillow, waiting for the right time.

He looked at his clock on the wall and just on time, it strikes 12 midnight.

When he looked down to see the puppy figure, he saw how she slowly changed itself into his Park Jiyeon. Her head was now leaning on his arm.

But Jiyeon’s eyes were still close and she hid herself well under the blanket as she’s now.

“Want some hot chocolate?” Myungsoo cooed and played with her hair with his other hand.

Jiyeon closed her eyes and continued ignoring him.

“How’s your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter