Chicken

★ STAR LOVE ★

"I wanna go too!!! PLeaSE...." The person that was clinging onto you begged. You looked at him & it turns out to be ONEW!!! (haha) "Weeeellllll...." you answered him with an exaggerated slowness as you're still debating whether or not you should allow Onew to tag along. Before you could make a decision, Sunhye (you member) already gave him the green light. "of course oppa can come, we will love to have you joining us! The other oppas too!" You looked at her but she just ignored you.

At the chicken shop/restaurant....

The atmosphere is only filled with with conversations between SHINee & your members except for Onew who is enjoying his chicken quietly just like you.... UNTIL .... there's only one-piece of chicken left on the plate & both you and onew had laid your fingers on it at the same time. "Yah, back off! i laid my eyes on it first!" you yelled. "But, i laid my eyes on it first!" onew yelled back. "no, you didn't" "yes i did" " no you didn't" 'yes i did" Taemin saw this and thought you are cute and somehow felt attracted to you. (A/N: Awww he thinks I'm cute.. *cough* i mean you.) You grew annoyed and decided to give in. " You will regret it" You hissed. Onew ignored you & took the chicken. You got up & bought another set of chicken for yourself.

When you returned to the table Onew's eyes sparkles like a kid when he saw the chicken. "I saw that you guys seems to be in a deep conversation so i hope you guys won't mind that I'm going to continue eating, BUT if you guys mind *looks at onew* I'm fine alone" You sat down, *looks at onew* "told you so, you're gonna regret it!".

They waited for you as they are really in a DEEP conversation about how celebrity life is like... You weren't paying attention to the conversation and so do onew & taemin. Onew was busy pouting and doing 'aegyo'  to earn some chicken but you just ignored him. On the other hand, Taemin was busy gazing at you like you're the most fascinating person he ever saw in this world.(A/N:*giggles*) You didn't really know that he was gazing at you. Well, you're too busy eating the chickens.

When you guys had finished eating, you all returned to SM building to continue practicing.(A/N: this is ALL before SHINee's comeback so they doesn't have a lot of schedule) You & your members then go to your own practice room while SHINee goes to their's.

After you finishes practice, you decided to call your chauffeur since it's already midnight. While you were loitering around the lobby waiting you saw a shadow creeping near you. You grew scared but believed that somebody was just playing a prank on you. You creep towards the shadow & the suddenly... 

"BOO!!" you jumped startled. It turns out to be Taemin. He was laughing really loud; satisfied that he was successful in scaring you. "Your -haha- face was -haha- priceless" he managed a sentence. You were really annoyed & was actually embarrassed. But you just scoff and walks away from him. He chase after you & was still grinning. " I'm sorry for scaring you & about earlier in the dance room..." You were amused that he actually apologized but couldn't help to feel shy.

"So, can I......"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Complete the sentence!!!!!!! I apologize for all the A/N if it annoys you but i couldn't help it... *grins*

&& i realized i have tons of grammatical error, please ignore it. I will edit it when I'm free. Right now I'm just too lazy!

Do comment aites? ;D