Childish

★ STAR LOVE ★

Taemin looked at you with an amused smile right after you said that. You returned his smile with a smug one. ''''should i show off my skills to him or should i just learn the dance steps quickly so i wouldn't need to see him anymore'''' you mumbled softly. Well, at least you thought it was soft until you heard somebody laughing.

"Break it up guys,anyway, i choose the second choice _______-ah since we are only left with two more hours with you" Key spoke up. "yeah,whatever. Let's get this done." you mumbled. (A/N: you really love to mumble, huh? ><)

After you had memorized all the dance steps, you were thrilled to hear the news that SHINee will not be monitoring your soon-to-debut group choreography. Instead you will have a real choreographer to monitor your group. It's not like SHINee is the fake one but the choreographer happens to be close with SHINee and had asked for ideas for your group's song's dance steps & SHINee's idea was perfect so he thought it will be better for SHINee to teach your group for one-day as an encouragement. You ignored the looks they gave you & started to jump around the room celebrating the good news.{well at least to you} The rest of your member seem unhappy with this news though. (Who wouldn't?).

When, you realized the mood in the room was some kind of down. You turned to your members and half-shout at them "guys, I'm kinda in a good mood today. Let's eat chicken! My treat!" Before one of your member could answer you, somebody already jumped on you clinging onto your arm....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guess who? (lol, i bet you guys could already guess before i even asked this question)

Btw, notice that i kept on writing 'your member' instead of 'your friend' ?

Well, i forgot to put this in the foreword but the other members in your 'group' doesn't like you as they had all been a trainee for at least 2 years. BUT you had only become one for slightly more than 1 month. So,the reason they doesn't like you,....Well,you could call it jealousy. && the members name will be (Sulyn, Jenny, Dahae & Sunhye) They are all fictionals...

do comment!!!!!!