Returns

The Boyfriend SungJong

 

They were nearing SungJongs house and his smile started to fade, he swallowed many times as his footsteps became shorter and shorter. His friends noticed this and put their arms around his shoulders.

"They'll be happy, you know? They haven't seen you in awhile so smile." they knew they couldn't really do anything, but they really wanted him to go there with a smile, they wanted him to feel at home even though it had changed so much.

"Yeah, you're right. They always worried when I came home without a smile." He said as he tried to smile again.

"Un.." Hoya looked at him, "what's this lets turn back!" he said and covered SungJongs face, "we have to cover this somehow!"

"Uso, let me see!" Dongwoo said and Hoya lifted his hands, "aish, no! Cover it again, I don't want to get blind!" he then cried.

"Guys!!" SungJong cried, "stop it!!" he started to laugh at their childishness.

"Work complete!" the both of them said and clashed their hands together.

"haha!" SungJong said sarcastically, "hurry up or I'll leave you behind." he then said and started to run. Hoya and Dongwoo followed him and they all stopped in front of SungJongs house.

"Well.." they all said together and grinned at each other after noticing their timing, "lets go in then!". Once again they talk in harmony which led them to burst out in laughter.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!!" Hoya and Dongwoo screamed as soon as SungJong opened the door.

"I'm…." he stopped himself, What am I doing? It's empty… he thought but when he felt his friends hands on his back he continued, "I'm home!".

Of course they all knew no one would reply, but they did it all anyway. "Lets go greet them for real now, it must be dusty…" SungJong said and swallowed. They all took of their shoes, hanged their jackets and left their stuff in the entrance. They walked into the living room where the memorial shelf for SungJongs parents were.

"Mom.. Dad" SungJong said before his voice gave up. His friends looked at each others and nodded. They ruffed his hair and said "Uncle, Auntie, we're home!" SungJong nodded to the pictures, "I'm home."

     They cleaned the room and walked to the flower shop near by to get some flowers to leave at the memorial shelf. The flower lady told SungJong not to worry, she had planned to come by with flowers anyway so he didn't need to pay, she had been a close friend to his mom and knew how much she'd loved to have blooming flowers at home. "Let me do at least this for her since they're taking care of you" she'd said smiling at his friends. They all thanked her and went back to SungJong's house, Dongwoo and Hoya took care of the flowers and SungJong started to cook the food and prepare the deserts.

 

When he was done they all eat it before going to Hoya where they were gonna spend the night.

"Damn guys, why my place again?" he sighed.

"Because there we can play all night!" SungJong said and pointed to their guitars, "beside we need knew songs- fast." he grinned at them.

"And why is that?" Hoya said and looked at Dongwoo to see if he knew, but he only shook his head and shrugged, "Don't look at me Hoya, I've got no clue." SungJong laughed at them and run ahead of them before turning around and watching them. "Because I can feel good things are coming our way- and I'm not saying any more than that!" he said with a smile.

His friends just looked at each others and shrugged, "whatever! But you better be right!" the laughed and ran after him.

 

After an hour and a lot of detours they finally reached Hoya's house. "Sure is empty…" Hoya said and shrugged. It was almost always empty, his parents moved to Japan four months ago because of work but he'd stayed behind since he couldn't leave his friend who'd just lost his parents. "What should we do?" he asked as he unlocked the door. "Rehears some more or start writing some new song for a reason Jungie won't tell? he laughed and entered the house.

"Write" Dongwoo said as he closed the door, "I feel like Sungie won't concentrate on the songs we already have…" he cringed as a pillow came flying his way.

"Sungie!!" he cried out, "you can be such a meanie!" he tried to hold in a laughter.

"Sungie~you can be such a meanie!" SungJong copied with a grimace and both Dongwoo and Hoya sat down, covering their stomachs as they laughed hard.

 

They were still on the floor, laughing hard, because of SungJong and his imitations as the door opened and Hoyas parents entered.