Happiness

The Boyfriend SungJong

 

"Sungie!! Hurry up, hurry up! We'll miss the plane!" SungJong laughed, his girlfriend was running towards the gate. They would be going to visit her family for the vacation.

"I'm coming, we won't miss it, I promise" he laughed back at her, but started to run anyway. 

 

"Haa" his girlfriend sighed happily, "we made it SungJong! We're on the way, I'll actually be able to be home again!" his girlfriend was looking out the window, watching the view as the distance to the ground grew more and more.

"Of course" he replied and kiss her cheek, "I would never let us miss the plane since you've been looking forward to this so much! How could I?" he smiled. All she'd been talking about lately was how happy she was he would come with her to her home. She had moved to Seoul three years ago to attend school there, and hadn't been home since.

"You're so sweet, you're the best!" she turned to him with a smile and took his hand squeezing it, "I love you Sungie".

"I love you too!" SungJong replied as he leaned in to softly kiss her lips.

     After awhile she fell asleep and SungJong watched over her, smiling, he was so happy. School was going great, the band with his best friends as well, and next month he'd be auditioning for a big company. "You're going to be so surprised" he whispered while watching his girlfriend sleep, "You still have to hear my real voice." He looked out the window, 'I hope she won't change if I become a trainee… I won't get to meet her as much as before… But I love her, I really do', he fell asleep thinking about how his life might turn out. Of course he knew it, that he might not get accepted and nothing would change then, but he hoped, he really did. It was his dream to stand on stage, and one day propose the girl he loved during one of his concerts, a concert that would be shown all over the world.

     The vacation passed quickly and they headed back home. They had been so busy, relaxing, helping her family, sightseeing and bathing at the beach. She had tried to teach him how to surf, but he preferred snorkeling and watching the beautiful life underneath.

 

"Has it really been a whole week?" SungJong and his girlfriend was entering their school as she sighed.

"Yes, unbelievably it has." he said with a soft smile. She sighed again, "I can't believe it.. we had so many exams for what feels like an eternity, and now the week off after wards has passed in what seems like less than a day."

SungJong nodded, "really feels like that. But.. you know, I'm kind of happy we're back here." he said while looking ahead, thinking that it was only three more weeks until his audition.

"You mean so you can play with your band? I'm sorry.. I know you had gotten a gig during the week yet I asked you to come with me" she said and looked down.

"Don't worry," he said and ruffled her hair, "you made me really happy, it's the first time you got to meet your family since you moved here yet you asked me to come along anyway."

She looked up at him and smiled, "you really are the best Sungie" she said and kissed him.

He kissed her back, "only because you're with me" he then said and turned away, "I have to go now…" he frowned.

"Go" she said and smiled, "I'll see you later!" she let go of his hand and walked away before he could answer her.