Chapter 5

1000 Paper Stars - Semi Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And the story starts here…

Sungmin’s POV

It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve woken up from my coma, yet things have been weird. In the middle of the night, I’ll cough so much until I can barely breathe, and during the day I pass out a lot. I can tell that Hyukjae is worried about me, but I’ve told him time and time again not to worry. “Ming~” Hyukjae wraps his arms around me from behind, and nuzzles his head into my neck. “How are you feeling? Not nervous for your check up like last time right?” Hyukjae’s voice sounds genuinely concerned so I wriggle around and gently kiss his cheek. “This time I’m not nearly as nervous, just a little bit.” I hear Hyukjae sigh out of relief, and then Hyukjae turns me around. “Promise that if anything’s wrong, you’ll tell me.” I nod, and hug Hyukjae tightly. Then I hear coughing. “I’d hate to ruin a beautiful moment, but we need to get going if you want to get there on time Sungmin.” Sora waves impatiently and Hyukjae chuckles. “Remember, don’t hide anything from me.”

Sora and I walk back into the apartment the three of us share, obviously exhausted. I walk into the living room and smile as I see Hyukjae asleep on the edge of the couch. “You must be so tired, and it’s all my fault…” I say softly, Hyukjae’s cheek. I sigh as I remember the bad news. Not wanting to tell Hyukjae, I cuddle up to his side, closing my eyes.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I feel someone cuddle up to my side, and look over to see Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter