Chapter 2

1000 Paper Stars - Semi Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue Pt.2

I gently kiss Sungmin’s forehead, closing my eyes, just wishing for him to wake up. “Hyukjae…” I look up and see Sora, holding a bouquet of flowers to replace the ones from yesterday.  After she replaces them, she moves so she’s next to me. “Sungmin… please wake up soon. Hyukjae is so upset, and it really isn’t the same without you with us.” I bite my lip as I kneel down and rest my head next to Sungmin’s arm. For awhile, it’s quiet as I close my eyes and lean slightly on Sungmin’s arm. I hear sniffling and look up to see Sora quietly crying. “What’s wrong?” I say, sitting up as Sora takes a tissue to wipe her tears away. “I didn’t realize just how much you’re hurt by Sungmin being in a coma… even if you haven’t told me how he got into a coma in the first place.” Sora eyes me, her eyes pleading me to explain. “I… I don’t… know what I should do. I want to tell you, but I just don’t know how to say it. How to even explain it.” I sigh as I look at Sungmin, and I take in his peaceful expression. “You don’t have to tell me. If you ever want to though, I’ll listen. I promise.” I smile gratefully and she ruffles my hair. “I’ll leave you alone with him, okay?” I nod as she leaves, and I pull out some paper from my bag. I start folding, and when I finish, I put the star into the jar. I look at Sungmin and try my best not to cry. I gently kiss his lips, then hurry out of the room as the tears start streaming down my face.

A/N: Thank you for all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter