break up?

Forgetting Him

 

Krystal went to L.joe’s house today, because yesterday he was beaten, she worried about him. She brought a lunch too. She pressed the bell button, a few minutes later, L.joe appeared. “Come in.”

Krystal sat on the couch and placed the lunch box on the table. “Oppa.” Krystal called him. L.joe turn around and stared at Krystal. “What?” He asked in usual tone. Krystal sighed in relief, at least, he not angry again. “I brought you lunch. I was worried about you because of yesterday.”

L.joe smiled and sat next to her. “Jinjja?” Krystal nodded. L.joe gave a peck on her cheek. “Gomawo.” Krystal blushed. She took out the box and opened the box. “Wah! samgyupsal?”

They ate it happily. They interact like usual again, cuddling, watching a movie, hug each other. Krystal felt so happy. She smiled like a child when L.joe hug her, cuddled her, smile to her. She don’t want this moment end.

“Soojung-ah.”

Krystal looked at L.joe. “Ne, Oppa?” L.joe stared at Krystal with his cutest smile. He leaned closer to Krystal then they lips meet. Krystal closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around L.joe. this kiss is so sweet, she thought. Then, L.joe broke the kiss. “Thank you for today,”

“Thank you for loving me, caring me, even if i hurt you.” L.joe smiled at her, Krystal just stared at him with confused look. “I love you, Soojung-ah.” He said. “But, this is a goodbye.”

“What are you mean, oppa?”

“We break up.”

Krystal stared at him in disbelief. Really? I mean, your relationship with your boyfriend is fine now, but why he wants to break up suddenly? “why?” Krystal holding back her tears. “Please, Soojung, please leave me alone. Didn’t i already tell you about this?”

“B-but..”

“please, let me alone.”

Krystal startled. She stared at L.joe who was panted.  “W-why suddenly you act like this? You have a problem? You’re not the Byunghun oppa i know!!” Krystal cried. “Yeah, i’m the new Byunghun. So go the ing out!!”

Krystal wiped her tears and grabbed her bag. She ran towards the door and left. L.joe weakly sat on the couch. He mentally slapped himself. He ruffled his hair. “AISH!!” he muttered. He grabbed a photo frame and threw it on the floor. Lee Byunghun what’ve you done?

“Soojung-ah....

 

 

 

mianhae....”

 

A/N: I’m sorry, i didn’t get the feel TT.TT BTW HOPE YOU GUYS GOT THE FEEL AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING♡  i'm not editing this chapter~