we meet again

Forgetting Him

 

After broke up, Krystal was a deadly person. She rarely smile, laugh, or anything. She became a cold person. Sulli, and Luna realized it. “YAH! Jung Soojung! What happened with you?” Sulli shook Krystal’s empty body, like no soul. “I’m fine....”

“You aren’t fine, krys!!” Sulli kept shook Krystal, she really worried about her. “Who did this to you, tell me!” Krystal just gave her flat look. luna sighed. “Krystal, don’t be like this. If you have problem, tell us.”

“Actually...” Krystal stared at those God creature with a sad eyes. luna frowned, while Sulli leaned closer to her. “We.....broke up.”

“what?” Sulli shocked, her eyes widened. That’s why.... Luna sighed. “Are you serious, Soojung? That boy must have a ing lesson!” Sulli spat. Krystal just looked at her feet while a tears fell. “So...”

Luna’s voice made Sulli and Krystal stared at her. “Actually, Krys, on Saturday night, i saw him. He was walked to a bar, and flirted with some girls.”

“I think oppa is serious with his statement.” Krystal heavily sighed, then her phone vibrated. “Yeoboseyo?” she answered the call. “Ah! Yes, sir! I’m sorry, i forgot!” Krystal hung up and stared at Sulli and Luna.

“Sorry, girls, i have to work now. Bye!” Krystal dashed out from the cafe. sulli looked at Luna. “So, what will we do with that boy?”

­­­­____­­­__________________

 

Krystal dashed to woollim ent. building. She asked the woman. “E-eh, s-sorry... where’s the photoshoot room?” Krystal asked while she was panted hard. The woman looked at her before answer her question. “on the 3rd floor room 346.”

“Thank you!” Krystal ran to the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button. She panted hard and looked at her feet. Ran with heels is really killing her. Ding! The elevator door opened. Krystal ran to the room 346 and finally she reached there.

She opened the door and revealed many many people. “Pretty!” the photographer commented the girl who was posed. Krystal approached the staffs. “I-i’m sorry! I’m Krystal Jung, a new model here.”

“Oh! You’re Krystal Jung?” the staff asked. Krystal nodded. “Why are you late! You know that models can’t be la—”

“Yaa, Jiae-ya, she’s the new model you shouldn’t treated her like that.” A man came and holding his DSLR camera. Jiae, the staff, just snorted. “What ever.” She said. “i'm sorry, i really am.” Krystal bowed.

Jiae just rolled her eyes and walked off. Krystal looked at her back with sad face. “Wait, Krystal-ssi?” The man voice mades Krystal glanced at him, causing her gasped. “m-myungsoo-ssi?” she stuttered.

“Wah~ it’s like a fate that we already met for the third times.” He brightly smiled at Krystal, mades Krystal felt that butterfly on her stomatch. “W-why are you here?” Myungsoo just chuckled. “I’m the photographer here. Why are you suttering?”

“E-eh, nothing.” Krystal looked down. They’re in an awkward situation then suddenly Jiae came up. “Let’s go, the photoshoot is started.” She grabbed Krystal’s hand and dragged her on the dressing room.

Myungsoo just stared at krystal’s back, and smiled unknowingly.

 

 

A/N: Jiae? Yes, YOO JIAE! Keke~ will put her in here to be Myungsoo’s cousin or girlfriend? XD THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING KEKE♡  i'm not edit this chapter~