I'm in love with you, and all your little things

Little Things

Minseok’s mouth twisted to the right when he talked or smiled embarrassed. The shyer he got, the more it twisted. Luhan wasn’t sure why he loved that about him. At the time he was still getting to know him, he couldn’t stop looking at his mouth when that happened, or help but smile in response.

He caught himself staring at his mouth again as Minseok excitedly related the crazy dream he had at breakfast, even after more than two years, and failed at containing a smile. Minseok covered the right side of his mouth with his hand and told him to stop. They spent the rest of the breakfast laughing as he tried to speak without doing it and it twisted involuntarily.

 

Minseok’s body fit his perfectly when he hugged him. His chest perfectly on his chest, his head perfectly on his shoulder, his cheek perfectly on his neck. His shoulders were the perfect height for him to lay his chin on when he felt tired. He found himself launching onto him at all times without even thinking and it was as natural as breathing, and as heartwarming as small home for him. He made cute sounds in his throat when he squeezed too hard, and started biting his shoulder when Luhan refused to let go.

 

But Minseok didn’t like his height. And he didn’t like his skin, or his smile, or his legs. No matter how much Luhan told him he loved them. And if he wasn’t going to love them, Luhan would love them for him.

 

He never loved the fact that he gained weight much easier than Luhan did either. Luhan could eat three times what he eat and still wouldn’t gain weight. And Minseok loved eating, but when he set himself to lose weight as his personal goal nobody could interfere between him and his diet.

Luhan secretly made attempts on his diets, because he liked Minseok’s cheeks, and how they looked when he smiled, and how slight dimples formed on them when he laughed, and to kiss them and to bite them.

Luhan was eating chocolates at his side as they watched a movie on tv for this reason, but Minseok ignored it completely, so he placed a piece between his lips and laid in for a kiss. When Minseok realized what he was doing he smiled and laid back.

“You’re not being supportive!” He accused him, slapping his arm slightly and raising his eyebrows.

Luhan laughed and the chocolate fell on the couch. He cupped Minseok’s face with one hand and kissed him slowly with a smile on his lips as he pushed him to lie on his back. Minseok smiled.

“Yeah, distract me with a kiss. This doesn’t change the fact that-”

Luhan interrupted him with another kiss and Minseok just gave in.

They missed a long part of the movie and didn’t quite get the plot after that.

 

Minseok always said he didn’t like his skin because pimples sometimes appeared on his face. Luhan thought that was a very invalid reason. Minseok’s skin was the softer skin he ever touched.

His hands were particularly soft. Minseok had a cute immediate reaction to him touching his hand that was intertwining their fingers and squeezing in a reassuring way.

 

He always fit his warm body to his, resting his head on his shoulder, and caressed his chest with those hands, absentmindedly, as their breathings slowed down.

Luhan his fringe to the side, and kissed his forehead, breathing in the scent of shampoo mixed with Minseok’s own smell. He mentally added his smell to the list of things he loved about him, it was warm and sweet in a way.

Minseok kissed his neck softly.

“You’re perfect.” Slipped out of Luhan’s lips with that kiss.

He raised his eyes and looked at him for a second, caught off guard by the compliment, before he lowered his head again and buried his face in his neck.

“I’m not. You are perfect. You need to stop saying those things.” He said embarrassed.

“Make me.”

He felt him smiling against his neck.

Minseok changed his position to be on top of him, and started kissing him hard, like that was his punishment. Luhan chuckled.

“Is this making me? You only make me want to say it more!” He said between kisses.

Minseok raised his head a little and looked at him in the eyes. His smile softening with each second that passed.

“I love you.” He said like it hurt.

Luhan his cheek, watching that face he loved with all his being, and feeling his heart could explode.

He never understood why Minseok had that helpless expression whenever he told him he loved him. It was so sincere, so heartfelt. It made him fall harder.

“I love you too.” He said looking into his eyes with a warm smile.

Minseok smiled softly in return, lowered his head slowly and kissed him sweetly.

Luhan was pretty sure his heart was exploding right there. But it was a perfect feeling.

Minseok rested his head on his shoulder again and wrapped an arm around him.

That thought always came to him at these moments, ‘what if he never met him’, so he held him tight reminding himself he did and he was his. It made him feel the luckiest person each time.

Luhan believed in destiny, especially ever since Minseok came into his life. It was meant to be.

He drifted off to sleep with a perfect feeling in his heart, sure he was the happiest person in the world at that moment, and thinking he wouldn’t mind staying like that forever.