A Pianist I've Ever Seen

Love is Something That I Feel

 

-Pain can't even go.

It's okay if you lied. It's okay if you cry.

At that time, the place and this love will never disappear-

***

Seoul, Korea

Two years later ...

Ryeo Wook ran up the steps in front of the building with a low whistle. He pressed the intercom apartment on the fourth floor. Ryeowook then stepped into the building and the front door was closed automatically. One minute later he was standing in front of a white painted door on the fourth floor and lifted his hand to ring the bell. New doors open when wooky rang the bell for the third time. The look on the face of a man who was standing in the doorway confirmed that his mood was not too cheerful.

Ryeowook walked into the living room which is very spacious and luxurious. But still neat. Sunlight through the glass windows that lined one side of the room, making the room feel warm and cozy. Thick carpeted room floor. Shelves filled with various types of music books, covering one wall there. Ryeo wook black piano stood glancing across the room. Piano is in the open state, and scores full-graffiti sheet music strewn around.

"So what makes you so busy that you can't answer my message and receive a call? preparation for the concert? "Ryeowook he took a sip of water in the refrigerator

"Instead. I just saturate "the man replied flatly. Hearing his friend, Ryeo Wook chuckled.

"Cho Kyu Hyun. I don't understand you. You've decided to go back to Korea, because there will be a concert here. But, already more than a month, you just confine yourself in this apartment. why don't you just go home? I know this nice apartment. Very large and too fancy to me, but for what you throw away your money just to stay in an apartment that is not more luxurious than your house "

"I'm comfortable here. So shut up "

"When are you going back to New York? after you finish your concert here "asked Ryeowook

"I don't know"

"I heard from Kangta hyung, there are several rows of concert tour, after you finish your concert here"

"You ask him, for what, and why did you ask him?"

"Because you never answered my question. And I asked him why. Of course, because he's your manager "

Kyuhyun did not answer. He was facing the piano and put his fingers on the keys, playing some lighter tone. Ryeo Wook looked at Kyuhyun glared with annoyance, ignored.

"Kyuhyun. you should stay away from the piano for a while. You gotta get out of this apartment. How long have you languishing continue here? since returning from Europe a month ago? This is not healthy, you know? "Ryeo Wook could not wait, he wanted to pull Kyuhyun out of the apartment. But given the type of person that Kyuhyun is stubborn, he's just quiet.

"I was out yesterday" Kyuhyun replied inconclusive

"Really? Where did you go? "Ryeo Wook want to know

"Somewhere" he said simply

"To meet someone?"

"Yes"

"Kangta hyung?" Ryeo Wook hope Kyuhyun replied 'no'

"Not him"

"Then who?"

"Stop asking" Kyuhyun started to get annoyed, he stood up and walked to the kitchen to avoid Ryeowook questions.

"Lee Dong Hae?" Ryeo Wook Guess carefully. Seeing Kyuhyun expression, Ryeo Wook convinced that his guess was correct. He had known from the beginning, when Kyuhyun gave him the news that he will be returning to Korea, Lee Dong Hae is one of the reasons. And concert only as an intermediary tool.

"You met him?" Ryeowook asked curiously. Kyuhyun did not answer. But his mind had become unmanageable when they hear the name 'Donghae'.

Yesterday

He sought yesterday to the apartment where they lived together. But Donghae was not there anymore, there is a new family who occupy that place. Then he visited Hyukjae & Sungmin apartment. Kyuhyun thankful they still live there, and thankful that Hyukjae was not there at that time. Because if he had met with Hyukjae, that man would go away. And grateful Kyuhyun, Sungmin will accept

Kyuhyun and Sungmin knew kyuhyun arrival for what.

"You want to ask, where Lee Dong Hae?" Sungmin is very friendly.

"You know where he is?" Kyuhyun really hope

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun, Hyukjae and I, don't know where Donghae. After you left, he disappeared "

"He never met Hyukjae again?"

"Not once. It's been two years, we lost Donghae. Hyukjae and I've been looking for him all over the place. But we did not find it. And Hyukjae said to me, Donghae probably fine. The reason why we did not move out of this apartment, because Donghae might be looking for us here. Like you "Sungmin can see the disappointed faces of Kyuhyun.

"Ahhh,,, congratulations. Eventually you become a pianist "

"Thank you"

"I heard, you're going to hold a concert here?". Kyuhyun just nodded

"My friend, are your fans. So I know a lot about you from him. The past two years, you must be very happy "Sungmin smile

The past two years, whether donghae happy?. Kyuhyun asked himself.

"Kyuhyun ...."

No answer

"Kyuhyun ...."

Still no answer

"Cho Kyu Hyun!!" Ryeo wook screaming.

Kyuhyun regained consciousness from his memory of he encounter with Sungmin yesterday.

"You're dreaming"

"Go home. You're bugging Kim Ryeo Wook. I want to finish my new song "Kyuhyun shouted. but Ryeo wook does not matter. He really wanted to make Kyuhyun out of this apartment.

Actually Kyuhyun is not a workaholic. At first, after completing his concert in Europe, he suddenly got the inspiration to make a new song. But these new songs could not be completed because the inspiration disappears when he arrived in Korea. Because that's what makes Kyuhyun become stubborn this time. he is the kind of person who should finish what he started something.

"There is a cafe near my university. The cafe was very crowded and famous, many students who come there. you want to come try it? "Ryeo wook offers.  heard ryeo wook talk about Univeristy, Kyuhyun reminded of something

"Kim Ryeo Wook, what are you doing now? you're not working? "

"Been a month since you came back to Korea, and I always come here to see you. And you've asked, whether I work or not! you're so outrageous "

"Just answer!"

"I'm not working. I went back to school, continue S2. You Satisfied "

"No wonder you're so smart"

"Thank you" replied Ryeo Wook insincere

"So, do you want to go with me to the cafe?" Ryeowook was tired and he wanted to get out of this apartment. not because the apartment was so bad, it's too luxurious apartments. But because Kyuhyun is stubborn, making Ryeo Wook irritated.

"All right" kyuhyun answer brief of making Ryeowook finally sighed.

___

Seoul cafe, which is situated near the Univerisat Ryeo Wook learned is never empty of visitors. How not, the cafe has a very beautiful view, has delicious food, complete with a cozy lounge, private dining room for, and also terrace which looks amazing at night. Combined with contemporary interiors. Added again to the feel of a dimly lit cafe that has created an intimate atmosphere, giving added value to the place as a favorite place to eat a romantic dinner for couples of all ages and walks of life.

"Yesung hyung ..." Ryeo wook waved to one of the waitresses there when he arrived. Kyuhyun just stared at him.

"You know the waiters here?" kyuhyun Whispered

"I've often come here. So I know some of the waiters here. And Yesung hyung, is one of my friend "Ryeo Wook explained. Kyuhyun just muttered 'oh'

Kyuhyun saw a waiter was walking toward them. When he arrived, Ryeo Wook greet him with a smile once. Both are talking about something that Kyuhyun did not understand, he just caught that they were talking about this cafe. Kyuhyun looked around the cafe. Very crowded, and the atmosphere is quite comfortable.

"It's Cho Kyu Hyun, my friend" Ryeo Wook introduced. Reached Yesung, Kyuhyun friendly welcome.

"I'm Yesung"

"Why don't you look for a place, I'll bring the most delicious food for you" Yesung offer. Ryeo Wook nodded enthusiastically, pulling Kyuhyun to find a table.

"Whether the food here has as good a sense of place?" Kyuhyun said after they get a table.

"Of course" ryeowook replied proudly

When it's in the Kitchen Kafe

Yesung was ready to deliver food to his friend, Kim Ryeo Wook. But in front of the door, someone tapped his shoulder. He looked surprised and wondered. Fat man in front of him motioned to follow him. Yesung dutifully followed the man.

"What?" Yesung curious

"He's sick, and he forced himself to remain off work today. I've had thousands of times yelled at him to rest, but he did not hear me "said the man named Shindong

"Where is he now?" yesung Afraid

"he fainted, so I just took him to the dugout" Shindong replied

"The kids really stubborn. Of course he was going to faint, he work day without adequate rest "Yesung chuckled

"I'll keep trying to tell him to stop working at the club"

"But he told me, that his salary at the club is much larger than the cafe. are you sure he'll listen, Shindong? "

"But he was not fit to work in the club" Shindong shouted

"I know ... I know, never mind. I have to take this food "Yesung out of the kitchen to deliver food to Ryeo Wook table. Shindong stared yesung with a feeling of annoyance. Because his friend can't help anything.

"You must remain stopped working at the club, Lee Dong Hae" insists Shindong to his self do something.

Yesung walked out of the kitchen and deliver food to ryeo wook table. he apologized for being too long, Ryeo Wook does not matter , but Kyuhyun bit miffed because the stomach is hungry.

"Please enjoy the food, sorry I'm too old. there is a slight problem in the kitchen "Yesung apologize

"What matter, hyung?" Ryeo Wook curious.

"My friend fainted"

"Why? what is he sick? "

"No. he's just exhausted. Naturally, I think. He works too hard, to ignore the rest. He is very tired. He worked all day. From morning till night, it will work here. After that it will work in the club until morning. Because he was trying to collect as much money as possible "Yesung friendly

"For what?". Ryeo Wook asked again. Kyuhyun swear, why his friend was so curious and asking too many questions.

"He told me, to repay the debt"

"I don't think so either, talking about other people's privacy to guests" Kyuhyun can't wait. Ryeo wook glared at Kyuhyun.

"But Ryeo Wook, my best friend" Yesung smile

"Sorry hyung, he's bad mood. So he's like that "Ryeo Wook feel guilty.

"What do you know who I am?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly to yesung

"Well, for what he needs to know who you are. You're not famous among teenagers "

"He's not a teenager, he was an old" Kyuhyun replied. Ryeowook stepped kyuhyun foot being too upset, kyuhyun screaming sick. Yesung just laughed, he did not really care about kyuhyun harsh words.

"It's okay. Well, I have to go back to the kitchen. Please enjoy the food "Yesung said goodbye to go. Ryeo wook really feel guilty

"You should be more polite, Kyuhyun" Kyuhyun did not care.

Today it was a tiring day for Ryeo Wook.

***

Donghae changed. He became very stubborn and disobedient. The goal is only one, pay off all debts to ex-boyfriend, Cho Kyu Hyun. Donghae really knows that Kyuhyun has reached his dream, perhaps even well known everywhere. It's just a pianist does not like an idol who has a lot of teenage fans. Donghae know, only those who have high intellectual who understands what it means from a pianist.

Donghae start a new life, away from the people he knew. Even Hyukjae, don't know where Donghae was. It is a fact that is not easy Donghae tough from what he'd been through. Donghae had attempted suicide one day after Kyuhyun walked away, but someone to help him, and there he met with Yesung.

Donghae offered Yesung a job at the 'Seoul cafe' where he worked. Donghae initially refused, but given Hyukjae told him to look for money, Donghae finally agreed and went with Yesung. And from there he has a new life. He met and became close with Yesung and Shindong. Because in the eyes of Yesung, Donghae is a child lost with eyes full of sadness, he felt wanted to keep and protect Donghae as his own brother. So, after Donghae said he had no place to stay, Yesung asked him to stay with him and Shindong.

For Donghae, salary from working in Seoul cafe was not enough to pay their debts to Kyuhyun. in fact, even though he works six or seven years into the future will never be enough. That's why Donghae search for another job. He met with the owner of a Club in the suburbs, Park Jungsoo or more familiar with the call 'Leeteuk'. See Donghae looking for a job and has added value to his handsome face, don't hesitate leeteuk to invite donghae working as a bartender at the club, and Donghae took the job because the salary is much larger than Seoul cafe.

However, working in a Club is not as good as he thinks. It was horrible considering the evil spy lustful look at him, as if to draw him and him for granted. Many people who come in, women or men who asked him to accompany him or take him to a hotel, but donghae very grateful to leeteuk, leeteuk every time helped him avoid people who want to '' as possible.

But tonight something makes Donghae scared ... Leeteuk asked him to be ..

...

"Donghae, I don't know how to tell you this. But, so many people come specifically to me, asking to be able to take you "leeteuk feel uneasy

"Eh .."

"They told me, whatever price you ask, they will give"

Donghae still did not understand and silent.

"Club is nearly insolvent, because everyone who comes here always complain that we don't have es interesting, but once you arrive. All always talking about you and they want to pay "

"Hyung ..." Donghae was shocked, he tried to guess

"I'm not forcing you, Donghae"

"You're trying to say .... I ... as .. ? "Donghae stuttered. Leeteuk nodded. Donghae was shocked and refused to ccepat.

"Hyung, I took this job because you're saying that if I just worked as a bartender. Not a "

"I understand Donghae. I also don't want this. but all that comes is always asking you with a very high price "

"But I don't want to be a "

"I'm not forcing you, Donghae. I'm just scared, because I refuse their wishes, they will chase you secretly outside the club. It was dangerous "leeteuk want to explain a lot of things to Donghae, but Donghae's eyes were frightened, scared and panicked. Leeteuk broke off. waiting donghae to talk.

"If I became a e.  I could quickly pay off my debt? "Donghae asked doubtfully. Leeteuk was surprised by the question.

"Maybe, you can pay off your debt ... in just five or seven days. Because, they offer a very high price to sleep with you in one night "leeteuk regret saying this. in nearly five minutes both silent. Donghae was fighting with his mind. Until finally he sighed and said firmly to leeteuk.

"Hyung, I'm willing to be a e"

***

TO BE CONTINUE

A/n : Please Comment !!! and sorry, if there were multiple errors in the word.

Thank you ^^