Love, not what I gave for you

Love is Something That I Feel

 

-let the person you love go, not easy. but it is also difficult to survive.

love is not measured by the defense, but when you're able to see it go-

~~~

 

 

"Happy Birthday" all scream for Donghae.

Kyuhyun, Siwon and Hyukjae hugged Donghae, after his friend into the apartment. Four of them are roomate. Kyuhyun is donghae boyfriend. Siwon is Hyukjae boyfriend. It's been almost three years they lived together. Today is the anniversary of Donghae, Kyuhyun wanted to surprise him and ask for help on Siwon and Hyukjae. And, this is where they are now celebrating the anniversary of Donghae.

Donghae was very surprised at that. He wept to see his three friends gave a surprise on his birthday. Kyuhyun signaled  to Donghae to blow out the candles. Donghae nodded obediently. pray.

"I want to love Kyuhyun, forever" Donghae said a silent prayer.

After he finished praying, opened his eyes and blew out the candle. All that was there clapping and screaming to cut the cake there. Donghae then cut the cake first and gave it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun hugged him and whispered 'Happy Birthday, dear'. And after that he let Siwon and Hyukjae cut the cake which he put on the table. And the night was a wonderful evening for Donghae.

“ I want to know, what is your wish?” Hyukjae laughed while eating cake

“secret”

“ I sure you expect that Kyuhyun would make love to you” Hyukjae teased. Although Donghae wants it, but he could not force Kyuhyun. to make love to he was the hardest thing. Something that is not possible, even kissing it, they never did.

Hyukjae constant teasing makes Donghae shame. Donghae went to cover hyukjae mouth to stop teasing him. They play around with the cake on the table, making Donghae laughed. he was very happy that night, that he could celebrate his birthday with his best friend and  his lover. When hyukjae was attacked with  donghae, Hyukjae who initially was so happy all of a sudden his face turned sour. Not because of Donghae. But as his eyes caught Siwon and Kyuhyun.

Siwon and Kyuhyun, smiling at each other meaningfully. Staring at each other, and ... Siwon holding hands kyuhyun.

Hyukjae knew everything from the beginning. That Siwon was not love him anymore, now that Siwon loves Kyuhyun, that Kyuhyun also reciprocate siwon feelings. That both secretly interconnected. Hyukjae was silent and did not want to know, he thought that he would find the right time to talk with Siwon. But every time he caught something like this, Hyukjae really want to hit his boyfriend.

And he most angry is because of Donghae.

Hyukjae knew that Donghae loved kyuhyun more than anyone in this world. when Kyuhyun had never kissed him, refusing to have with him. Donghae never suspected kyuhyun. he always patiently waiting for Kyuhyun. always loved him. Hyukjae afraid to imagine, if Donghae knew about this, if Donghae will one day catch Siwon and Kyuhyun together. How donghae will cope. Donghae is not strong as hyukjae. he's so innocent.

“hyukjae, you  ... why? are you mad at me ?” Donghae felt confused by the changing face Hyukjae. Hyukjae then smiled and shook he head. Hyukjae then accidentally dropped the glass on the table, he was sick of looking at Siwon and Kyuhyun.

Prangggggggg ..............

Hyukjae saw Siwon and kyuhyun . Donghae was shocked and bent take broken glass, Siwon and Kyuhyun approached them and help Donghae. Hyukjae's gaze can’t be separated from siwon, he felt his patience has run out. With quick steps he pulled his hand out Siwon to follow. Kyuhyun and Donghae looked at each other, don’t understand the attitude change Hyukjae.

On the other hand, Hyukjae pull siwon out. Siwon let go of his hand and stared angrily at Hyukjae.

"What's with you?"

Hyukjae did not speak. He just stared at Siwon with scary eyes. Siwon felt confused and worried when it was.

"Hyukjae, what's up?" Siwon asked once again

"Choi Siwon, is it fun?"

Siwon did not understand.

"What are you talking about?"

"Is it fun? betrayed me and Donghae? "

Siwon was surprised by hyukjae question, but he tried to cover his nervousness laugh and deny all of it. Hyukjae laughed. And siwon increasingly nervous and did not understand.

"I'm not going to repeat it. Listen carefully. I know all about your relationship with Kyuhyun. you are having an affair behind me and Donghae. If you want to know how long I had known about this, I will answer, already three months. At first I did not believe, at first I did not care, and I still want to find out the reality. But it's been four months, I see you quietly go along, I caught you kissing, even I know .... you ever made love "

Siwon in surprise. He was silent not say anything.

"I can survive siwon, I don’t care how much longer are you going to hurt me, because I feel you slowly change. Missing "Hyukjae approached Siwon took his shirt collar and glared through his eyes.

"But, what about Donghae? the extent to which you're going to break him heart "

"Hyukjae, hear me out"

"No. I don’t want to hear. You should listen to "Hyukjae release its grip, and retreat. Now the sad eyes staring at Siwon.

"You, and Kyuhyun. you jerk "Hyukjae then go. Siwon sighed, staring at the back of the Hyukjae. He does not know what he should do now. True, he was not in love with Hyukjae. And really, he loves Kyuhyun. then what about Donghae.

***

This morning, Donghae plans to ask for something from Kyuhyun. because Kyuhyun did not have time last night to give a gift for him. Donghae looked kyuhyun face at the sleeping , he wanted to kiss him, but he could not do that without permission from Kyuhyun. so, he's just trying to wait and forget all about it. Kyuhyun woke up, he felt a hand touch his cheek, when he opened his eyes. Donghae was there. though not yet realized he tried to get up, grasp donghae hand.

"What?" Kyuhyun smile

"I want to, a gift" Donghae was really hoping kyuhyun  give a gift that is in want it. A kiss.

"gift ?". Donghae nodded.

"What do you want for your birthday today?"

A kiss. Donghae wanted to shout. But he just smiled.

"Whatever it is best if from you"

"Okay" Kyuhyun got out of bed and opened the drawer, there is a box there, he took it and went back to bed. Sitting next to Donghae and gave it.

"For you"

"should I open it?". Kyuhyun nods

Donghae opened it impatiently. Very curious about what is inside the box. When he open it, he saw an ipod. He looked at Kyuhyun, waiting for him to give an explanation, why he gave the ipod. But Kyuhyun just smiled. Donghae knew why. He was fond of music, he likes to listen to all kinds of music. And his ipod was broken a few months ago. Maybe that is the reason why Kyuhyun gave a new.

"You like it?"

"Yes. I really like it. Thank you "Donghae tried to smile. Actually, he was not too happy with giving Kyuhyun. so then, Donghae ventured to ask for something that is very in expect it.

"Kyuhyun, actually there is something I want" Donghae cautious start

"What is it? say, maybe I could give it "

"I ... I want to ... I want you to kiss me "Donghae swallowed the lump in he throat, feeling nervous. There is silence for a moment. Kyuhyun then sigh, he got up and looking for a towel, want to take a bath.

"I can’t give Donghae" Kyuhyun said while looking for clothes in the closet.

"Why. We've been in a relationship for three years. But we never kissed. I know this is redundant, but I don’t think it wrong for me to expect "Donghae standing. He wanted to know why Kyuhyun is always rejected.

"Love is not something like that, Donghae" Kyuhyun step to go to the bathroom, but Donghae block.

"Then what?"

"Love it. Trust the person who loves "Kyuhyun stepped back. But Donghae back blocking his way.

"You're wrong"

Kyuhyun looked at Donghae don’t understand.

"Love is, something that I feel". Donghae and Kyuhyun looked at each other. Until a knock at the door sounded. Siwon voice echoing in the silence, telling them to get out and breakfast. Donghae shouted for them to wait. Then he returned to Kyuhyun who was still busy thinking.

"Kyuhyun, love is something that I feel. for you" Donghae smiled and patted the back of Kyuhyun, asking him to take a bath. When Donghae came out of the room and leaving Kyuhyun alone, he thought, sorry for what he had done to Donghae. Betraying Donghae is a big mistake. But he could not deny the fact, that he felt drawn to Siwon.

"Love, not what I gave for you, Donghae"

***

TO BE CONTINUE