WEDDING DRESS

HARU HARU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov..

One week has passed, now there’s 5 weeks left. Today myungsoo and yoon jae will try the dress that they choose for their weddings.

Yoon jae pov..

Today we both will find our wedding dress. Well the most excited is myungsoo oppa. Despise of his exaltedness, he also very choosy, until almost every wedding shop that we go he will reject. He said that “my beauty is no comparable with those dresses”, so he want to find the best among the best.

Well I just can smile at his childish act. Seeing him happy has already made me happy.

He’s the reason that I didn’t stop smiling, he’s the reason I never stop laughing and he also the reason that I’m still alive. If he wasn’t here with me, I’m sure that my life is dead even if I’m still alive. So because of that I want to try to live for him, for our love..

Finally after hours has passed, myungsoo suddenly said that he want to go home. When I ask him about the dress, he said that we will go find it later. So I just follow him and we both arrived at house, suddenly myungsoo close my eyes with his hands. Then he leads me somewhere at this house that I believe that we will be head to our bedroom.

“oppa… where are we going? Please let me see” I said to him while I try to release his hands from my eyes. Suddenly I feel that he whisper at my ear while sending the chill at me.

“Just wait and you will know later” he said.

So I just nodded and continue following him. Then we both stop and he release his hands from my eyes. I was stunned by what I see in front of me.

It was my mother wedding dress. It was a little different and I believe that he has fixed some part of it. Without I realise, tears has already escape from my eyes. My parent has died when I’m 13 years old. The only thing that they left for me is their fortune and that dress.

He hugs me from behind and said “only that dress deserve for you to wear”.

I turn to him and hug him while I cry, “thank you oppa.”

End of yoon jae pov.

Myungsoo pov..

Well I’m not that choosy. I just want to stall her some times. Actually I want to spend time with her but I don’t know how to say so I just say to her that we want to find a dress.

Actually I sent yoon jae mother wedding dress to get it fix. It supposed to fnish yesterday but they has some problem and that’s why I need to stall her for a while.

After got a message from that shop I hurriedly ask sungyeol to pick it up and I told yoon jae that I want to go home.

After we arrived I close her eyes and lead her to our bedroom. When I open it she was stunned when she saw that dress, her mother dress.

I hug her from behind and said “only that dress deserve for you to wear”. Then she hugs me and I hug her back.

After that she go try that dress and she’s look so stunning and beautiful like angel.

*oh god! I can’t wait till our weddings*

End of myungsoo pov

Yoon jae pov…

Two days after that surprise, I decide to find myungsoo a gift. So here I am with my dearly infinite oppas.

I thought that if I bought them with me will make it easier to find a present for myungsoo. But it seems not. They won’t stop bickering and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter